remove pet perma skill loss

Grizard

Adept
I say stat loss is fine, just increase skill gains to be more fair as well as some sort of murder count. Even if it is .5 murder I would be fine with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I say stat loss is fine, just increase skill gains to be more fair as well as some sort of murder count. Even if it is .5 murder I would be fine with that.

Also make it like 24hours for a count to come off instead of 8... you wanna kill blues or kill pets or be a general griefing dickbag? Go red.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Also make it like 24hours for a count to come off instead of 8... you wanna kill blues or kill pets or be a general griefing dickbag? Go red.

LORE had almost 20+ tamers at one point of time and they were horrible yo.

FACE REALITY YO !

LAWL YO !

$ wins again !

TYPICAL EQMS Propoganda !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
LORE had almost 20+ tamers at one point of time and they were horrible yo.

FACE REALITY YO !

LAWL YO !

$ wins again !

TYPICAL EQMS Propoganda !

How youre still allowed to spam the same posts over and over again when people are having discussions about game mechanics is beyond me. What does Lore having 20+ tamers have anything to do with making blue griefers either give up griefing or go red.

I get it, you hate EQMS and are upset and angry and affected but damn dude, chill out for a bit... its just a game and your constant spam of the same shit and constantly trying to make every post about EQMS is not a good look for the community.

Kilike

Grandmaster
I dont think removing stat loss from tamers pets is the way to go... wasnt it introduced because people woudl throw their pets at champ spawns with no concern if they died?

I think the way to go is to give penalties for people killing pets so that the only time your pets should be dying is if you get PKd by a red or if it dies to spawn because you got overwhelmed by mobs.

The whole notion of 2 or 3 tamers recalling into someone, killing their pets, and then leaving while having no penalties is pretty lame/griefy especially considering how many people play this game for to PVM/level their meta etc.

I used to be all about griefing, ruining peoples days, res killing, being as big of a dick as possible on UO(because this was the menatlity on OSI, IPY, uoforever etc) but I realized on UOF that while its fun to kill people, excessive griefing really has no place on a freeshard if you actually give a fuck about its long term health.
You actually believe the shit you say don't you? I mean you can't... Right?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Why should you be able to grief as a blue? On this shard(which is definitely not your typical shard where scum is promoted/accepted -- see stat loss) if you want to be a scum griefer than you should be forced to go red.

Whats wrong with this again @Kilike -- and try to answer without your bias of hating me/EQMS.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Why should you be able to grief as a blue? On this shard(which is definitely not your typical shard where scum is promoted/accepted -- see stat loss) if you want to be a scum griefer than you should be forced to go red.

Whats wrong with this again @Kilike -- and try to answer without your bias of hating me/EQMS.
I don't hate you or eqms. I just don't believe the shit you spew..

Uo is suppose to be a sandbox. You're suppose to be able to do anything you want. At least in the era we "emulate". Let's be honest though; bickering, crying and "suggestions" keep taking us further and further from it.

Honestly if someone were to ask about the server and it's era. My answer would be Aos without the skills/items, with less trammel. I cant call this server a pre tram server. We have far too many tram aspects all over the place with more and more being cried for. To make matters worse. A server that once stood out on its own, has caved lately to please uoforever players thus adding in changes for those players. Maybe we should just rename it uoforever 2.0?

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
What changes were added to please uoforever players? Fixing spell damage so its not broken? Fixing the broken 'all guard me' in PVP? I agree, I would love to see all 'tram' aspects eliminated but Shane has said countless times this shard will always look out for the trammies so its somethign Ive accepted.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
p.s.

I notice you didnt refute my point so Ill state it again

Why should you be able to grief as a blue? On this shard(which is definitely not your typical shard where scum is promoted/accepted and trammies are protected/coddled -- see stat loss) if you want to be a scum griefer than you should be forced to go red.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I don't hate you out eqms. I just don't believe the shit you spew..

Uo is suppose to be a sandbox. You're suppose to be able to do anything you want. At least in the era we "emulate". Let's be honest though; bickering, crying and "suggestions" keep taking us further and further from it.

Honestly if someone were to ask about the server and it's era. My answer would be Aos without the skills/items, with less trammel. I cant call this server a pre tram server. We have far too many tram aspects all over the place with more and more being cried for. To make matters worse. A server that once stood out on its own, has caved lately to please uoforever players thus adding in changes for those players. Maybe we should just rename it uoforever 2.0?

OMFG ! U HIT THE nail buddy ! Another wise person on the server ! thumbs up !

LAWL @GluttonySDS , even others can see through your bullshit . You came to UOF thinking EQMS are good but like i said , EQMS is trash and $ beat them consistently .

lawl !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

You're right and I yearn for a world where theres no stat loss, no safe zones, etc...

But this is UOF, a blend of many rulesets, and one that promotes good vs. evil and has a large large segment of the population who want to be good and not deal with evil.

With that goal in mind, it makes no sense for blue griefing to be accepted and even encouraged with the current ruleset... if you want to be scum on UOF(killing blues, killing peoples meta pets, etc), you should have to be red to do it.

Cack

Grandmaster
What I don't get is....who the fuck cares if a tamer throws a pet at a champ spawn swarm....it was a tactic. Ppl werent caring about there pets....yea right. I myself used tat tactic on different shards. It'd be no different than introducing skill loss to all dexxer weps because they dont care about who or what they hack away at. Or mages because they dont care how many regs they use.

Cack

Grandmaster
You're right and I yearn for a world where theres no stat loss, no safe zones, etc...

But this is UOF, a blend of many rulesets, and one that promotes good vs. evil and has a large large segment of the population who want to be good and not deal with evil.

With that goal in mind, it makes no sense for blue griefing to be accepted and even encouraged with the current ruleset... if you want to be scum on UOF(killing blues, killing peoples meta pets, etc), you should have to be red to do it.
Uo is gray...It's not polarized good vs. Evil
Also you said you envision a world with no stat loss. What punishment would you have or do you propose turning into the no risk blues you so often speak of....just red?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
My preference would be a ruleset like uoforever had where the majority of players were PVPers and there was no stat loss and blues didnt need their hands held when 3 reds showed up.

That wont happen here and neither will no stat loss... this shard punishes evil players and thats fine, its just that all evil players(reds or those who abuse the notoriety system by killing pets, taking 1 or 2 counts a day and staying blue) should be punished.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I think a fair compromise would be no skill loss for pets if pets can no longer move as fast as mounted players. In PVP, pets are tough to fight against so when you kill someone and then their pet its nice to know their pet will be a bit weaker next time.

Pandone

Grandmaster
mah another nerf on pets and tamers can t be the solution to the nosense costs of beig pet griefied... multi 10 tamers, train resilience tali and relics...seems like this shard have to be for casual players who just log in for sync someone

Lexington

Grandmaster
What I don't get is....who the fuck cares if a tamer throws a pet at a champ spawn swarm....it was a tactic. Ppl werent caring about there pets....yea right. I myself used tat tactic on different shards. It'd be no different than introducing skill loss to all dexxer weps because they dont care about who or what they hack away at. Or mages because they dont care how many regs they use.

It's called jealousy............... but I'm with you %100

Cack

Grandmaster
It's called jealousy............... but I'm with you %100
Well what they did when they did this was create an imbalance, which has led to more problems than it solved.
Hey I see axers chopping at trees for hours at a time, never sharpening them. Therefore they don't care about em...skill loss for the axe for every hundred trees cut....
It's stupid.