Revamp Phase shift... because it sucks.

Belge

Grandmaster
Revamp Phase shift... because it sucks. You can't control it well, and its just more of a determent than its worth... just kills you at champs and the dmg sucks... just make it teleport you once, not all over that screen when you don't want to.. or let us turn it off...

I've never herd anyone say.. phase shift rocks.. its always phase shifted to death...

well worth 1.5m....

Belge

Grandmaster
just a option to turn it off... i mean, its killed me countless times at critical times... which to me, trumps it benefits..

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Phase shift is very situational I does hand out good damage to the first target but the additional hits add up to very little. If it were to be changed I would say either keep it a a single target and increase the damage on that target equivelent to the extra hits damage as you level or keep the extra hits and remove the diminishing effects as at least it makes it worth the risk.

Nothing worse then getting teleported to a dead tile and waiting to die.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Some ideas to make it a little better
Make it so it shifts you in to hit and back out again.
or
Make it only work when hidden.
and/or
Auto-hide after the shift.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Could there maybe be some delay with a visual flicker when you are about to phase shift to react and cancel it?
It would also be nice to have some visual indicator when any of the other relics are ready to proc. I can't count how many times I have tried to tread and get the message that you cannot tread for another 1-4 seconds.

Bubbles

Master
This is not what they did with gold relic tamers have died at times when turning a paragon. I think if you want to complain there is a button for all relics called remove.
So hard to feel sorry for crybabies on a free game that has TONS of other custom stuff the staff busts ass to make with nothing positive spewing from your mouths..
Could there maybe be some delay with a visual flicker when you are about to phase shift to react and cancel it?
It would also be nice to have some visual indicator when any of the other relics are ready to proc. I can't count how many times I have tried to tread and get the message that you cannot tread for another 1-4 seconds.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Memphist

Grandmaster
lol @Bubbles thats constructive criticism which should help the server. Some suggestions are helpful (i know not all ^^) for the staff.
@Belge i think eppy means if you stay within 7 tiles and attack the mob you dont activate the phase shift relic (its not the same option as to turn it off but better then nothing :) )

TheFallen

Grandmaster
This is not what they did with gold relic tamers have died at times when turning a paragon. I think if you want to complain there is a button for all relics called remove.
So hard to feel sorry for crybabies on a free game that has TONS of other custom stuff the staff busts ass to make with nothing positive spewing from your mouths..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Your right that's not what they did for the gold relic. They completely reworked the gold relic instead since it was the last desired relic. I would say asking for a tweak is a lot less demanding than asking for a total rework.
My whole point is you should never prefer a relic at level 1 as opposed to level 10. That indicates a problem in the design if that's the case.

BEN!

Grandmaster
i like phase shift it's entertaining and adds good damage, you just need to be smart about when/where to proc it

but i definitely agree that it is best at level 1. if any change i would make it so you do more overall damage for each monster it jumps to... like still have it split but if you go to a 2nd target have the total damage increase by 20% and another 20% for a 3rd or 4th. as it works meow if the damage kills the first monster you won't jump to more so there isn't any real benefit to being able to split it (other then looking cool)

by leveling it you are gaining a few seconds of cooldown at the cost of single target damage/extra stamina/risk of jumping into instadeath situations and imo it needs at least a slight damage boost on multi jumps for that trade off to make any sense

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Fail at everything I have ever seen you participate in.

Thanks for the lols. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

BEN!

Grandmaster
Fail at everything I have ever seen you participate in.

Thanks for the lols. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

you seem pretty negative for a "Bromista - [bro-mees’-tah] m. A droll, comical, merry fellow, joker, leg-pulling."