Revamp Phase shift... because it sucks.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Utter trash eh, I've been playing for 5ish months now since taking a 10 year break never played OSI and played DFI free shard for 1-1.5 years max and wasn't big into pvp.

Now if you think we're utter trash you won't mind facing me 1v1 Alchy duel prob one of the biggest EQMS newbs and prove who is the real trash?
I don't care. I suck with pots. Why does it have to be an alchy duel, anyway? Is there no other barometer for player skill?

It is well known EQMS are utter trash though so I don't see what you think you will be proving in a shitter vs shitter duel.

Christ y'all can't even PvM worth a fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Also G FUCKING G for replying to a PM in this thread...haha I was wondering why the guy never showed up to meet me.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
I don't care. I suck with pots. Why does it have to be an alchy duel, anyway? Is there no other barometer for player skill?

It is well known EQMS are utter trash though so I don't see what you think you will be proving in a shitter vs shitter duel.

Christ y'all can't even PvM worth a fuck.

Well 5x is boring as fuck, poison disrupt, disrupt, disrupt etc.

7x takes a bit more skill in my opinion, just a bunch of multi tasking timing spells with pots, fast casts & disrupts.

Lol I don't PvM much at all myself, I don't mind hopping on my Provo/Bard just with working full time I don't have the time to invest into a tamer just yet. Our guild mainly PvPs with the exception of a few individuals with a decent Tamer set up.

But on that note pretty sure your PVM skills have nothing to do with how good you are at PvP, I just figured if you wanted to see who really is trash let's see if you can even beat someone in EQMS that isn't very good is all.

Just getting off work then more then likely Christmas shopping but pm me if you want that duel.

BEN!

Grandmaster
i think bromista needs to take a vacation

or at least change the name because the trash your posting is neither merry nor funny. maybe bitchmista?

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Phase does have a few perks...it's an insta hit, quick travel, and allows me to beat others to a weak mob (MOTM). It has never caused me to die but I have come very close.

Also the comment about using a katana so you can chug...that's why it hasn't killed me. Chug an run through em!

If you want this relic on par with tread and double strike then yes it needs tweaked but I don't want to pretend it's useless because that is not the case. Now...infectious...that one is pretty damn weak unless your fighting a poison able paragon.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I am going to continue saying that until the cows come home.

I don't even play UO. Don't PvM. Don't PvP. Don't craft.

I don't do jack shit bro.

dobber

Grandmaster
How about remove stamina loss from shifting (this would benefit two-handers more than one-handers and remove the multiple jumps and just do one jump with more damage instead. Already the thing bugs and doesn't even jump when there are plenty of other monsters around often.