Revamp Phase shift... because it sucks.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's not for your entertainment. It's for the entertainment of others so of course you don't understand.

I will share a funny story of your most recent witnessed fail: you and your pets all managed to die in a lummox RDA yesterday when you EQMS fellers had 9 tamers getting your PvM on HARDCORE.

I about pissed myself. Only you could manage such a feat.

Does it have anything to do with meta dexers? Of course not.

Does it have everything to do with you never being taken seriously in any capacity?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes

Bubbles

Master
Your right that's not what they did for the gold relic. They completely reworked the gold relic instead since it was the last desired relic. I would say asking for a tweak is a lot less demanding than asking for a total rework.
My whole point is you should never prefer a relic at level 1 as opposed to level 10. That indicates a problem in the design if that's the case.
I know what you are saying. Remove it if u don't like it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Young Star

Grandmaster
This is not what they did with gold relic tamers have died at times when turning a paragon. I think if you want to complain there is a button for all relics called remove.
So hard to feel sorry for crybabies on a free game that has TONS of other custom stuff the staff busts ass to make with nothing positive spewing from your mouths..

Not sure why you quoted me. I am not even complaining about the relic because I don't even have it or would want it in it's current state. There is nothing wrong with providing suggestions about improving something. The fact is that relic can often times send someone to their death if they are not careful.

It would be really cool if every relic special had a button like wrestling does with stun and disarm and they would change color when they were ready to proc and you could queue them up or cancel them when desired. Thats more of a pie in the sky suggestion but I don't see anything wrong with being able to have more control over your relic effects.

Bubbles

Master
Not sure why you quoted me. I am not even complaining about the relic because I don't even have it or would want it in it's current state. There is nothing wrong with providing suggestions about improving something. The fact is that relic can often times send someone to their death if they are not careful.

It would be really cool if every relic special had a button like wrestling does with stun and disarm and they would change color when they were ready to proc and you could queue them up or cancel them when desired. Thats more of a pie in the sky suggestion but I don't see anything wrong with being able to have more control over your relic effects.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
It's not for your entertainment. It's for the entertainment of others so of course you don't understand.

I will share a funny story of your most recent witnessed fail: you and your pets all managed to die in a lummox RDA yesterday when you EQMS fellers had 9 tamers getting your PvM on HARDCORE.

Does it have everything to do with you never being taken seriously in any capacity?

To be honest you just sound a little jealous, maybe EQMS killed you a few times too many..

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have died to EQMS so very few times.

How one could be jealous of utter trash is a mystery for the ages.

BEN!

Grandmaster

LOL ok buddy, getting upset and derailing a unrelated thread because you couldn't do a lummox RDA is pretty petty

go ahead and take some time to use the RDA crystal to compare our scores + kill death ratio. it won't help your jealousy problem but it should help you see how ******** you sound

wreckognize

Grandmaster
oh, you are a master of the art of phase shift?
enjoy having little to no control over your character!

oh, you are a grandmaster?
enjoy missing 9 times in a row and then one-hit-killing that lesser mob!

staff response: game isn't broken, shut up!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
LOL ok buddy, getting upset and derailing a unrelated thread because you couldn't do a lummox RDA is pretty petty

go ahead and take some time to use the RDA crystal to compare our scores + kill death ratio. it won't help your jealousy problem but it should help you see how ******** you sound

Honestly... i think he's upset about his crew being pushed out of the RDA game... no idea what happened to PCH, if theyve officially disbanded or fallen apart but the only people doing RDAs now are Werkt, $, and EQMS.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
I have died to EQMS so very few times.

How one could be jealous of utter trash is a mystery for the ages.

Utter trash eh, I've been playing for 5ish months now since taking a 10 year break never played OSI and played DFI free shard for 1-1.5 years max and wasn't big into pvp.

Now if you think we're utter trash you won't mind facing me 1v1 Alchy duel prob one of the biggest EQMS newbs and prove who is the real trash?

dobber

Grandmaster
I've made a post about improvements for this a long time ago before many people had this relic. People here haven't even been considering that the loss in stamina from shifting demands a refresh potion if you want to maintain your DPS -- for two-handed weapons, the process of unequipping->chugging->requipping->resetting swing timer are just a complete loss of most of the DPS gained by even having this relic in the first place. This is why you see the most advanced berserkers strictly using katanas. This relic is really not worth the risk and DPS loss and that's why it is hard to sell even for 1.6m nowadays.

#twohanderslivesmatter