Votes: 38 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
With the saturation of slayer weapons in the economy I have a suggestion to allow players to craft slayers at home or have an added bonus to craft slayers in crafting areas around the globe. To give more uses to having Legendary crafting abilities (120) and ability to control the flow of slayer weapons. (All subject to change)
Option 1

Slayer Formula/Recipe (Advanced)
(Do a revamp of the power words/runes used per slayer less runes for Minor and more runes for Super Slayers. None of the current words are anything close to actual "Gargish")
Current runes are called "glowing rune".
With this addition these will still be useable. (Unless a global change can be made?)
The "glowing rune"s that are stored within the gold sink item "Glowing Rune Reliquary" will be dispensed as the new "Gargish Glowing Rune".
Use change: Can be used on Armor and Weapons with the following process.

New Items

• Gargish Glowing Rune - Replacing the current "glowing rune" and fix lighting properties and color
  • Gargish Blood Ruby - Magically Compressed Ruby (As deco glows red)
    • Where to get a Gargish Blood Ruby?
      • Mining = Found in Bronze - Valorite viens
      • Monster Drops - Stronger Monsters
      • Created with 200 Normal Rubies + 20 Sand using Alchemy/Glassblowing + Tinkering skills with the Soul Forge (With fail/success rate)
      • Melting Gargish Glowing Runes with Alchemy/Glassblowing skills with the Soul Forge (3 Runes must be melted together with fail/success rate).
  • Gargish Rune Mold Casting - Give the ability to create/recycle Gargish Glowing Runes
    • Charges/Uses: 5
    • Use with Glassblowing/Alchemy Skill + Gargish Blood Ruby with the Soul Forge to create Gargish Glowing Rune of the same Gargish Rune Mold Casting
      11270179_476290605860253_4778118824407354960_n.jpg

11391535_476290615860252_784618841871498562_n.jpg
In the works....

Skill: 90 - Grandmaster (Giving range for success or failure rate)
Item - Gargish Rune Research Document (Revamped)
  • Double click document to "Translate" document (5 Failures Destroys Document)
    • Success creates item: Translated Gargish Document - "Name of Slayer/Power Word*" *The Power Word Translation
Tinkering
Skill: 100 - 120 (Giving range for success or failure rate)
Item - Translated Gargish Document - "Name of Slayer/Power Word*" *The Power Word Translation
  • Use item to place into your characters memory. (Tinkering skill check. Once memorized the character always knows of course [possibly a menu option] )
Item Creation: Finished Gargish Document - "Name of Slayer"
Skill: 100 - 120 (Giving range for success or failure rate)
  • Place Translated Gargish Document into Crystal Workbench.
  • Place correct Gargish Glowing Runes in correct order into Crystal Workbench.
  • Use Crystal Workbench to merge the Gargish Glowing Runes to the document (Tinker Success/Fail Check) to create Finished Gargish Document - "Name of Slayer"
Finished Gargish Document - "Name of Slayer" - Can be used by anyone to apply property to Weapon or Armor (Tinkering sale item)

In the works....
My last plea with this system
I seriously would like to drift away from having the crafting area besides the exceptional bonus and less resources used.
I believe since you have one slayer system in you can use it for both Armor and Weapons.
Making it a more customizable market yet harder market to fill due to having to have found runes to make the armor and weapons.
The current system for weapons just floods the game with useless goods in mass amounts that go into a trash barrel or sold to the vendor.
This would rid the server of the "need" for afk crafting besides for skill gains.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
My last plea with this system
I seriously would like to drift away from having the crafting area besides the exceptional bonus and less resources used.
I believe since you have one slayer system in you can use it for both Armor and Weapons.
Making it a more customizable market yet harder market to fill due to having to have found runes to make the armor and weapons.
The current system for weapons just floods the game with useless goods in mass amounts that go into a trash barrel or sold to the vendor.
This would rid the server of the "need" for afk crafting besides for skill gains.
Thank you