WTS User "Salt Life" is a scammer. Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

lollo

Grandmaster
@Salsa I spoke to Seagate btw last weekend...he is still saying that he was scammed by you..so yes you are still considered a POS scammer. Since staff saw what happened with that placement, they helped him out afterwards..so again, dont try to lie after the fact..no we were not born yesterday and no we don't believe a damn word that you say...and ask me how i feel about your buddy @lollo getting scammed..pretty good !

You know you're #mostaffected when your only way to rejoice is seeing people that pk you getting scammed.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@Salsa I spoke to Seagate btw last weekend...he is still saying that he was scammed by you..so yes you are still considered a POS scammer. Since staff saw what happened with that placement, they helped him out afterwards..so again, dont try to lie after the fact..no we were not born yesterday and no we don't believe a word that you say...and ask me how i feel about your buddy @lollo getting scammed..pretty good !

Thats exactly my point .

@Salsa one of the biggest scumbags on server scammed Seagate and pretend nothing ever happened after STAFF ( out of kindness and goodwill ) decided to help Seagate out ( a very nice guy ) .

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
? I've never scammed anybody, ever. Guess what happened to that castle? Exactly what I said would:
EVJleqf.png

Don't speak about things you don't understand.
Why didn't I borrow 20 mil from someone. ...

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
tip of the day -

@lollo - Not sure how new you are to UO, but when buying clothing items that are worth millions - its best to check the hue # first..let us know if you need help figuring out how to do that.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Someone SOUNDS ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

#AFFECTEDAF

P.S @lollo , would you mind if we move this thread to the Player vs Player thread ?

dudeeeeee i just decided to open up and look at some old pictures omg i laughed soooo hard.

check out these pictures of the real $ guild before we even swooped u up from trying to steal ss off peoples corpses as a stealther LOLLLLL

cyx5ojo.png

WgZbxiV.png

ler06AN.png

omg i laughed so hard you wont believe all the pictures i have in my collection.

Now i was careful not to post none of you until you can answer oneeeeeeeeee question

*********ARE YOU DENYING THAT YOU MADE AN ALTERNATE FAKE $ GUILD, THAT WAS NOT THE REAL MONEY GUILD YOU WERE IN FIRST???**********

P.s these pictures were even before meta pets!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
dudeeeeee i just decided to open up and look at some old pictures omg i laughed soooo hard.

check out these pictures of the real $ guild before we even swooped u up from trying to steal ss off peoples corpses as a stealther LOLLLLL

cyx5ojo.png

WgZbxiV.png

ler06AN.png

omg i laughed so hard you wont believe all the pictures i have in my collection.

Now i was careful not to post none of you until you can answer oneeeeeeeeee question

*********ARE YOU DENYING THAT YOU MADE AN ALTERNATE FAKE $ GUILD, THAT WAS NOT THE REAL MONEY GUILD YOU WERE IN FIRST???**********

Last time i checked - you're not Mold..the original GM of ]$[..

Bobby123

Grandmaster

cyx5ojo.png

WgZbxiV.png

ler06AN.png

dCS3IJu.png

hi @FAMARA , I am sorry but scumbags are not allowed in the $ guild and it is because @Bobby123 says so . That was the reason YOU WERE BOOTED OUT .

But one thing for sure you sure SOUND #AFFECTEDAF .

So you are in KINGS now huh ? Last i remember kings got destroyed by $ guild and the whole guild basically disbanded .

So which guild you going to join next ?

My suggestion will be DodgeQMS . A perfect fit !

LAWL !

#AFFECTEDAF
#SCUMBAGforLIfe
#BootedOutOf$

lollo

Grandmaster
tip of the day -

@lollo - Not sure how new you are to UO, but when buying clothing items that are worth millions - its best to check the hue # first..let us know if you need help figuring out how to do that.

Tip of the day: learn to read. It's all written in the first post. Ignorant fuck.

Salsa

Grandmaster

cyx5ojo.png

WgZbxiV.png

ler06AN.png

Bobby Boucher, always on the sidelines:
262281_10150213919918616_med.jpeg

Blair

Master
This has gotten pretty far out of hand.

The OP has made their point, although from my perspective if it happened a year ago and you only noticed recently there isn't much we can do about it.

For the record I was in voip with Shane when he placed the castle Salsa sold. I know for a fact Salsa never lied about anything, everything else is simply just speculation meant to stir the pot. I really don't want to see anything about it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.