Champ Participation Reward and AR patch for masks

This is UO, the game where you can do anything you want.

Trust me, if you want to drop you can safely drop 99%, even without fight back the PK.

well apparently some of us are better than others. thanks for the input, it helps solve the problems that the ones that keep getting screwed have with the way things are.

StegcO

Grandmaster
well apparently some of us are better than others. thanks for the input, it helps solve the problems that the ones that keep getting screwed have with the way things are.

Becouse it's not a problem, when Maradona was better then all other player the FIFA have broken legs to him to leveling him with other players?

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
I feel your pain when working a spawn for two hours and a group comes in and takes it but...

That's how champs have worked since their introduction in UO man...and they can bring some of the best group fights there is, because there is something to fight over...

I don't think we should change champs because you have a busy life and don't want/can't learn to defend spawns... You need an organized group to defend it if you are going to get raided. Maybe you won't, but that's the risk. If you know eqms or power has a group of reds around, maybe it's not the smartest idea to do a champ with no organization... It is a lost cause the moment you kill your first mob dude.

Have you considered doing other things? There are literally hundreds of other pvm things you can do with almost 0 need to PvP and rack up good gold

+ join a guild
Im in one. a rather large alliance actually, but it is almost entirely PVM chars who have no desire to deal with the likes of raids and pvp. Some of us don't find that fun. You can tell just by the amount of opposition and trolling here that not everyone is ok with everyone doing their own thing and enjoying themselves. Its the trolling and people trying to ruin it for other people that concerns me when it comes to the health of the shard. I mean honestly...you could suggest one champ that would be non PVP and people would rage over that decision even though it would have little to no effect on them. They would still find a reason to oppose it just because then they cant ruin other peoples experience.

You have said that before, and I said I would rather stick to UO because I enjoy it. at this point youre trolling to make a point. And proving my point that all some people want to do is troll and ruin it for everyone else.

There is no difference between pvm and pvp in UO, you need to do all of them or forgot to do champ/rda/harro ecc.

If you dont like pvp the only thing you can do is farming lich

change game

What you don't get is the system he is suggesting (it could be altered by the management to make sure it wasn't making it horribly lucrative and becoming like a participation trophy) would 100 percent allow people doing champs to enjoy the experience and add a little more reward to offset the risk of them getting absolutely nothing and would not effect the ability of the people I think are ruining it to raid and cause shenanigans and loot the champ rewards. Its all benefit and no drawbacks and the people who only want to ruin other people's experience are kicking and screaming and fighting against it.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I have understood your point, you want to do champ clicking on mob or yelling ALL KILL and drop 100% a safe ps/relic or another item in your bank.

This is the opposite of Ultima Online

I have understood your point, you want to do champ clicking on mob or yelling ALL KILL and drop 100% a safe ps/relic or another item in your bank.

That is not even close to the OP for this post. I want the champ rewards to drop like normal so knuckle draggers like you can raid and steal them and go about your happy lives trolling and trying to make everyone miserable, while I get a champ token or something of the like for scoring in the top 1-3 or 1-5 or whatever it may be. Then after I tolerate the ridiculous amount of trolling by the likes of you for so long I cash it in and get something for my effort rather than giving you what you want and rage quitting. its not hard. Drop your trolling and read what is being asked for.

My point I am making now however, is that folks like you aren't even playing and raiding for the PS or relics you play to ruin if for everyone else, and that is what youre proving with every new trolling post. you are whats wrong with the server. Instead of being the turd that trolls the person on the verge of quitting...why not help someone for once. you wouldn't dream of it.

StegcO

Grandmaster
It's simply, if the "token" Blessed/Banked will be a valuable item people will be raided for nothing becose that "token" will be more valuable then 99% of the drops in a champ. This will give us Trammel

If that "token" will NOT be a valuable item people still cry becouse that token value nothing.

It's simply, if the "token" Blessed/Banked will be a valuable item people will be raided for nothing becose that "token" will be more valuable then 99% of the drops in a champ. This will give us Trammel

If that "token" will NOT be a valuable item people still cry becouse that token value nothing.

The token could give you valuable things after you accumulate massive amounts of them...this would in turn make it worth little to nothing as you want. Yet motivate dedicated players to keep trucking past the douchebaggery as I want.

Im not talking about 10 tokens giving you a qs relic. tokens could be character bound so it doesn't effect the overall economy of the server as much as it would if they were buyable/sellable. there are ways to think through this to make it work to give a tiny bit more reward without upsetting the balance much at all. this is a suggestion post with a good suggestion that you are trolling to fight against instead of thinking of ways to make more people come and enjoy it.

StegcO

Grandmaster
For example, 1st, 2nd and 3rd position in a champ spawn give you this token (blessed).

What can you do with it? 10 token give you a 105 PS? are you sure it have sense?

Im talking top three get maybe 5 tokens for first 3 for second 1 for third...then you can trade them in for a variety of items, and some unique items/rares if you accumulate thousands (give or take just saying, it would be a lot). those rares would maybe not be the relics I need but they would be valuable enough to offset me getting ganked and losing the relics I need. wouldn't even have to be a physical token, could just be a point (token) awarded to your character or account, then you could trade them in at a vendor.

I would want the PS/relics to stay where they are...im not talking insanity here. would it be nice to get the qs im saving up for from a champ reward? sure but I have no delusions to that actually happening, that's why I farm and save. just a little something on the side.

This would have to be widely discussed obviously. The management wouldn't want to take away from the market for dono bought rares im sure. The raiders wouldn't want it to take away from the market for outrageously priced relics and PS.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Like I told you, if that token gives valuable item will be a Trammel feature and I dont like it
If that token give shitty item there is no sense to add it