WTS Fireball pig

a magical man

Grandmaster
this is why people quit, they have something nice and its taken away, and someone else gets to keep something they illegally took

a magical man

Grandmaster
its not the fact thta he would pvp at all.

It is the fact he is going to get a free profit from it when we got new players who can barely make 10k, they are going to quit if they see this. This is ridiculous and should be removed just like any other illegally tamed mob that has ever been removed.

@Shane

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
@a magical man
facepalm.png
ehai.png
go away sickener
leefacepalm.png

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
its not fair at all that someone played +2 years and held a pig? this is how rares/true rares are started in UO. remember sigil purple items? totally illegal and then in 2002ish they said all sigil purple items were legal to own. thus creating a new market. i am jelly as much as your are magical!!!

I got banned on OSI from selling sigil purple items! Had no idea they ever made them legal to own, What the hell!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
It's legitimate and fair and i will allow it.
View this type of thing as what maybe animated lava tiles were back on OSI...

You weren't suppose to have them, they are ultra rare, server birth basically... but they allowed it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
im not jealous i just think its unfair i had my pets removed twice and a guy who illegal tamed a mob from an event keeps his there is no fairness in that whatsoever, i do not support this even if he does keep it, its lame
We're you not able to kill things with your yellow pets? That's how the invuln stuff from the Moonglow Zoo was.

Huge, huge difference between those pets and this one.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Weird. I saw a guy killing stuff with invuln slimes from the Zoo.

Could be they just wanted to cover all bases by removing all invuln tames, the ol scattergun method.