WTS Fireball pig

Messremb

Grandmaster
[14:14] <******> hiya shane, i have a question that i feel needs your answer. i wanted to know if this pig was even legal to own: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/fireball-pig.69745/#post-511024
[14:25] <Shane-> it isn't, but this pig is from 2013, the first 6 months i bet
[14:25] <Shane-> of our launch, how he got it is beyond me
[14:25] <Shane-> he shouldn't have it, however i'm not sure it would be a burden to own or if somoene kept it
[14:25] <Shane-> if you can think of a reason why he shouldn't have it then i'm all ears, otherwise i'll probably just leave it
Too bad the Turkeys weren't tameable. Would love me one of those.

[14:14] <******> hiya shane, i have a question that i feel needs your answer. i wanted to know if this pig was even legal to own: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/fireball-pig.69745/#post-511024
[14:25] <Shane-> it isn't, but this pig is from 2013, the first 6 months i bet
[14:25] <Shane-> of our launch, how he got it is beyond me
[14:25] <Shane-> he shouldn't have it, however i'm not sure it would be a burden to own or if somoene kept it
[14:25] <Shane-> if you can think of a reason why he shouldn't have it then i'm all ears, otherwise i'll probably just leave it

It was within first 6 months as far as I remember. A group of people were doing setup duels and testing mechanics and stuff with you outside of Wrong and you spawned a group of these pigs to attack us just fooling around. I snuck off and lured one away and was able to tame it. All the others were killed from meteor swarms and pots.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
nupls.png
Plz dont delete or fix this pig
nupls.png
this really rare!
#DontFIXpig
kuma.png

#JeSuisTruie
trollface.png

a magical man

Grandmaster
honestly i think this is unfair. i have snuck off and tamed things and they were taken from me, I have an invulnerable electric eel and a parrot from pirate island

AssHat

Grandmaster
reasons above, equal to all other players ^

its not fair at all that someone played +2 years and held a pig? this is how rares/true rares are started in UO. remember sigil purple items? totally illegal and then in 2002ish they said all sigil purple items were legal to own. thus creating a new market. i am jelly as much as your are magical!!!

a magical man

Grandmaster
im not jealous i just think its unfair i had my pets removed twice and a guy who illegal tamed a mob from an event keeps his there is no fairness in that whatsoever, i do not support this even if he does keep it, its lame