The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Punch a wolf... The macro is a bit more complicated. You need a while statement that watches the journal for ds to trigger then end combat...
You could always just hit the thing and heal the crap out of it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Ahhh thanks. I think I tried it with deer but didnt work out for some reason. I'll try it out. Do you think itll work best if I dual client with peacemaker?

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
kJWFurI.png

tankian

Grandmaster
Or just get a paragon ettin or troll and lure it off to a secluded spot and punch it. Run a bandage macro and have a 2nd healer

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Real talk: anyone want to discuss dungeon crystals? I have a hunch a certain someone who keeps getting relics is getting them mainly from crystal turn-ins. I also have a hunch that maybe the arch demon is dropping relics that match your talisman.

Is it best to just run through all of Destard/Hythloth and kill everything? Do harder mobs have a better chance to drop crystals? So far, my experience indicates no. A chance at an offline relic, though, dang.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
I've got 2 or 3 from the dungeon crystals. They have same drop rate no matter the mob. I just kill anything that crosses my path in destard and loot the gold...crystals are just a bonus.

As far as arch drops go...not a clue. I have to be the most unlucky because I've done arch every time I'm on and he's up since his creation. Not a single relic...

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Real talk: anyone want to discuss dungeon crystals? I have a hunch a certain someone who keeps getting relics is getting them mainly from crystal turn-ins. I also have a hunch that maybe the arch demon is dropping relics that match your talisman.

Is it best to just run through all of Destard/Hythloth and kill everything? Do harder mobs have a better chance to drop crystals? So far, my experience indicates no. A chance at an offline relic, though, dang.

I actually got 2 from the crystals and they happened to be the two best relics for my tali. It doesn't hurt to hand in the crystals but chances are very slim of getting relics. I heard if you handed in all 50 charges yourself, its still only a 20% chance or something. But you really need to do nothing else but hand in the crystal for a chance. Worth doing imo.

Or just get a paragon ettin or troll and lure it off to a secluded spot and punch it. Run a bandage macro and have a 2nd healer

Thanks for this suggestion. Found one para ettin and healing myself while also trying to peace it. even at 115 peace, i fail but am healing fast enough with one healer for it not to be a problem.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I've turned in I don't even know how many thousands of crystals and never gotten a relic. However, I'm notoriously unlucky in uo and rl. So don't let my experience dissuade you. And as far as @hApPyNoOb getting all the relics, let's face it. He's doing more than anyone else and doing it better and single handedly controlling the relic market. Kudos to him.

^_^

Grandmaster
Ty @Fattson for good the words, but in reality i don't get any relics from altars in 4(four) months (since mid of december) to the mid of april. And when it dropped again it was recoil or dirspersion, don't remember exactly.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Let's bump this thread.

Finally got my last relic. For all the complaints about phase shift I'm loving it

snuggy

Expert
Hello fellow meta dexxers!! I have recently joined the ranks, so I only have a five O' clock shadow at the moment.

I am having a blast leveling with a goal to work towards other than gold!

Anjin

Master
Hiya guys - just got my Zerk talisman the other day and started leveling it.

I'm wearing no armor and using a shield to mitigate damage a little (I have GM parry).

I'm hunting things in deceit because it's primarily casters.

I get around 15 points per Lich and up to 45 points per mummy, smaller casters give much smaller gains.

Any thoughts on a better spot or different strategy if you don't want to give up spot location..?

Classic warrior build with hiding and resist.

Total AR on this setup is 8

Last edited by a moderator: