Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I'll take the maui wowie and labrador

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • you mean we're smokin' dog shit man?

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Akillah

Grandmaster
Most of our hospitals and universities and downtown are nicotine free. But most people ignore it and get a ticket.

Smoking cigs is gross though but most people I know(besides coworkers) engage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K A Z

Grandmaster
god bless germany. its really hard for your employer to order a drug test on you (its actually illegal and its reaalllyyy hard to force you to do anything)

you'll get in big trouble with your driving license though if they catch you with anything on you (not even the cops but the retards in charge with driving licences)

GimpCent

Grandmaster
just don't use a female's pee and she is pregnant. You could be the first man that is pregnant then. hhahaha

tumblr_lgzfqf6qsk1qemxhc.gif

Bromista

Grandmaster
Not sure if you're serious or not, but that is a satirical video.

And a pretty fucking funny one too. I can't believe I'm saying this, but good post Gimp. It has no place in this thread, but you have finally posted something that isn't dog shit...even if all you did is copy and paste a video URL from Reddit.

Sup @Sommerella @Mercedies

Mercedies

Grandmaster
My former employee put in a no smoking policy too. How is that even legal?
How can they demand you not do something legal on your time off?
I would love to see someone challenge those stupid policies. I get no smoking on work property or even on the job if they wan't to be less than smart, but, to say you can't smoke at all is crazy. They test people before they are hired, like for drugs. Nuts.
It's especially crappy considering I'm an intern and not a paid employee.

I'm paying $30,000 a year in tuition....and I could be kicked out of school for having nicotine in my system.

Not that I want to be a smoker...running a 5k in record time is pretty awesome, but I'd like the freedom to be able to enjoy the occasional smoke when I'm drinking :/

LSDjay

Grandmaster
You american people are just crazy, " kicked out of school for having nicotine in your system" wtf is that... ?
That is just riduculous, that shit goes to far,.Even if u shoot heroine in yourself, whatever u do in your own time is up to yourself, unless your work is affected by it.
Hell i work in security, and do the occasional jonko time at home who gives a shit .Did alot more to, who cares if it dont affects your work,

But really check your system for nicotine ? and wonder why US is going to shit, you all have to get rid of to much christianity in your country and all those left wing lobbyists.
This shit aint normal, im here just getting angry reading this.
Ya'll have to worry about your overweight issues wich cost alot more healthcare then smokers.

TFiAINl.jpg

Ya''ll live in a corporate controlled police state atm.

I hate Putin very much, he is a total idiot. But i will start waving the russian flag when things are about to look like US here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
I agree with just about all of the above, but I'm not sure what the child abusing left-wing lobbyists thing is about.

*shrug*

On and the heroin bit. Fuck that.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
I agree with just about all of the above, but I'm not sure what the child abusing left-wing lobbyists thing is about.

*shrug*

On and the heroin bit. Fuck that.
Your right, was getting a bit angry and started to rage a bit, i edited the left wing part.

What i meant by heroin was, if you can function normally at your work and shoot heroin at night , who gives a shit about it.

Hmm, still seems a weird statement. You know what i mean.
If you function ok at work, who cares what u do in your free time.

i hope u get my point.

Mercedies

Grandmaster
....if I'm driving one of the portable X-Ray machines...and I have a collision that causes injury or property damage...I have to take a drug test too.

As if the threat of a random for nicotine wasn't bad enough lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
Your right, was getting a bit angry and started to rage a bit, i edited the left wing part.

What i meant by heroin was, if you can function normally at your work and shoot heroin at night , who gives a shit about it.

Hmm, still seems a weird statement. You know what i mean.
If you function ok at work, who cares what u do in your free time.

i hope u get my point.
I get your point. But fuck smack, that's my point! :p

Starnite

Master
You american people are just crazy, " kicked out of school for having nicotine in your system" wtf is that... ?
That is just riduculous, that shit goes to far,.Even if u shoot heroine in yourself, whatever u do in your own time is up to yourself, unless your work is affected by it.
Hell i work in security, and do the occasional jonko time at home who gives a shit .Did alot more to, who cares if it dont affects your work,

But really check your system for nicotine ? and wonder why US is going to shit, you all have to get rid of to much christianity in your country and all those left wing lobbyists.
This shit aint normal, im here just getting angry reading this.
Ya'll have to worry about your overweight issues wich cost alot more healthcare then smokers.

TFiAINl.jpg

Ya''ll live in a corporate controlled police state atm.

I hate Putin very much, he is a total idiot. But i will start waving the russian flag when things are about to look like US here.
I am not sure where all these people work at in the US, I do know that my company does not like you to smoke and does do random drug tests. That is beside the point here though to your post.

I love my country and have fought for it several times. If you don't like us here then please stay out. I don't recall anyone bringing up Christianity here. I don't think the Christians are the ones that is causing the random drug tests so not sure why you are attacking them. Maybe the Lord is dealing with your heart and it is bothering you.

final statement....don't attack America. I have lost to many brothers defending this country to allow anyone to disrespect it.

Dellan

Grandmaster
He was not attacking US, but stating how fucked are the rules there. I do not mean to disrespect your fallen brothers nor you in any way, I am sorry to hear about them and your hurt, but what exactly you mean by "defending this country"? America was invaded?

Rouge

Expert
but what exactly you mean by "defending this country"? America was invaded?

With the utmost respect to our soldiers here and overseas, past and present, THIS^^

LSDjay, I wholeheartedly agree that we as a nation have gotten a little too...shall we say focused? on maintaining a country governed by Christian ideals. I was born and raised Catholic (non-practicing now) and I try to raise my son with the same set of ideals in mind, but that's me. One man. I, as only one man, don't expect my country to bend to my will and expectations just as it shouldn't be ran with "Pleasing the Lord" in mind.

Alright now I'm babbling... Starnite, many of the men in my family are vets, as are MANY of my closest friends so please take no disprespect in these words. Having said that, seeing first hand some of the bullshit that goes on regarding civilians and men/woman overseas, you have to admit that this country is broken man. It's become a friggin world-wide joke. Our country has turned in to the Honey BooBoo of the world, with everyone just watching to see what dumb shit we do next :( Just my two cents of course.

Starnite

Master
He was not attacking US, but stating how fucked are the rules there. I do not mean to disrespect your fallen brothers nor you in any way, I am sorry to hear about them and your hurt, but what exactly you mean by "defending this country"? America was invaded?
America has been hit with several attacks over the past 15 years. Not by an armed force, but by terrorist.

halygon

Grandmaster
....if I'm driving one of the portable X-Ray machines...and I have a collision that causes injury or property damage...I have to take a drug test too.

As if the threat of a random for nicotine wasn't bad enough lol
Hah, I worked as a dispatcher for a portable x-ray company for a good number of years. 3rd shift sucks.