2014 Custom House Design Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorcha

Expert
Just south of Dungeon Wrong (razor coordinates 1927,428), you'll find an orchard paradise surrounding the Forever Fountain. On the outskirts of that orchard, you will find a beautiful getaway known as "Shining Glory".

One can enter the yard to feast on our peaches and water their horse, or use our public tool shed to smelt or smith to their heart's content.

View attachment 2593

In the main villa, you enter to a modest dining hall and display room, where you can enjoy a delicious fruit breakfast or while away hours playing your favorite tune on harp or tambourine. You can then retire to the bedroom through a hidden teleporter, or descend the stairs to a luxurious crafting room.

View attachment 2594

The basement features a full forge and table for crafting, and a myriad of chests to store the treasures you find while adventuring.

View attachment 2595

On the top level, you will find a master suite to spend time reflecting while you pen your novel, or simply relax on the balcony overlooking the Forever Well Orchard.

View attachment 2596

The front doors and teleport tiles are open to all, so please come visit at your leisure!

Razor Coords 1927,428
(Credit goes to my wife, Lady LovelyLocks, as this is actually her house and decorating skillz :))

Faytality

Staff member
Welcome to my humble abode.

Here is the first floor. Located here is the formal dining area, and kitchen/pantry. You are welcome to some hot stew and wine.

If you climb the stairs you will reach the master bedroom. Ok, so it's the only bedroom, but it does have a nice scenic view of the ocean. The ambient noise of the waterfall outside facilitates a good nights sleep.

Now we have arrived on the 3rd floor. I assure you that the couch is much cozier than it appears. The door to the west is the bathroom... *Woops* *closes door*. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Ah yes, here is the roof. A lovely water fixture is place here with an illusion waterfall. I must ask the gents to refrain from taking a leak in the water. That is where I get my drinking water from.

Thanks for coming over for a peak, if you like a second visit then come on over to 85o 9' N, 61o 31' E.

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckognize

Grandmaster
my mage tower. Very tall :)

BHN0M9T.jpg

limlight

Grandmaster
Karl sagans house should win this hands down. ...and its not even close.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Akillah

Grandmaster
Hi, just entering for fun! A lot of amazing houses have entered that's for sure. My house is located a few screens East of the Chaos Shrine. It doubles as a guild house.
house1_zps15fc0679.png

The first floor includes a kitchen for baking goods, a throne area, tailor corner and treasure room.

house2_zps41dcb627.png

Who doesn't love to grow plants? Easy, fun. Don't tell the fuzz!!

house3_zpsafee0d2a.png

The master suite equipped with bubbling jacuzzi. Watch out for my pet spiders please as you make your way to the 4th floor.

house4_zps0d64960d.png

Alas the zen garden where one can choose to meditate/yoga out your UO troubles. Hope you enjoyed the tour!

Here is my house submission. Hoping it matches up well with others. Some great houses for this competition.

fae7dfcc56fae60b9b9d6c5d875b91a4.png

5c41cda5bfe752c3c9f73611405356d3.png

20f85a22f67dac6462341a85dce27fc8.png

4b3b5ec2d3ba0be72a2b9735cd5b51c0.png

3ac0c510502b8615c258e7f397737b39.png

I posted 5 pictures which I know is one too many but as my fellow house designers know, the roof is one of the hardest things to do when it comes to house design especially for me. Had to get a picture of it with the roof to give it some love. Special shout out to Messremb on forms who helped me out with late bonsai trees and flowers.

Located (1726, 925) 61" 26'N 28" 20'E

Status
Not open for further replies.