2014 Custom House Design Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Being that I played forever ago ;), I remember how frustrating it was to deco a home back then. Still is frustrating now, but I shockingly remembered some of the old school tricks of the trade!

♥♥♥♥♥ Here is my submission for the contest, ♣Hopefully you all like it♣! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
http://imageshack.com/a/img23/9264/1ppn.png
http://imageshack.com/a/img829/8131/zqc4.png
http://imageshack.com/a/img23/1001/21v6.png
http://imageshack.com/a/img713/927/xe9h.png

Location: North East of Yew Moongate along the waterway 102° 28N°, 27° 25W°
:cool::D

Bromista

Grandmaster
Coordinates: 62°55'N 36°37'W (in-game) 802, 908 (Razor). Five-ish screens due south of the Yew Moongate.

Workshop/stables:
7DdkW.png

Dining Hall/Trophy Room/Treasury:
7DecG.png

Bedroom/Garden:
7Dely.png

Rooftop/Garden:
7DepV.png

This is the classiest UO home I have ever owned and I would like to thank the following for making it possible:

@Milk Man for selling me the sweet plot
@Karl Sagan for the little suggestion that went a long way
@Meridian Blade for giving me dibs on some of the deco he was selling
@Desi for the advice and guidance on just about everything
@TriXa and @omnom for the semi-rares, info, and moral support

House is unlocked except for the Treasury, you get away from there!

For future reference there will be a vendor placed in this house to handle B/S/T business for those who I have a hard time meeting up with on account of my goofy ass work schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
My submission
Coordinates are 54°24S 35°5E / 1822,2243
A bit NW of trinsic?
Will keep the doors unlocked if anyone wants to check it out
Did what I could on my budget <("<) <(-.-)> (>")>

Front entrance
Front.png

Bedroom Floor
Bedroomfloor.png

Main lobby
Mainfloor.png

Rooftop
topfloor.png

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I just realised this ends TOMORROW and I am not in a situation where I can finalize my deco IHATETHEWORLD.

Can I at least submit an old house that I don't own anymore and that has not been modified?

Akillah

Grandmaster
My submission
Coordinates are 54°24S 35°5E / 1822,2243
A bit NW of trinsic?
Will keep the doors unlocked if anyone wants to check it out
Did what I could on my budget <("<) <(-.-)> (>")>

I also really like your waterfall and painting area.

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Date: This event will end on March 22nd, 2014 @ 9:00 P.M. EST

6. House Design submissions need to be cropped in size so that the image submitted only shows the house (up to 4 pictures, one of each level). DO NOT submit Full-Screen Screenshots directly to the forum. Instead make sure you upload your screenshots in a visible easy to see format on websites such as imageshack or photobucket. (Here is a small freeware screenshot program that makes taking screenshots easy http://app.prntscr.com/)

Just curious, Does this mean that everyone whom has already submitted directly to the forum with their photos will be disqualified? If so, then there are a ton of high prospect winners that should change their format asap before the end of the contest!

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Just curious, Does this mean that everyone whom has already submitted directly to the forum with their photos will be disqualified? If so, then there are a ton of high prospect winners that should change their format asap before the end of the contest!

Oh noes we need an answer on this please @Carl

Spydee

Journeyman
You know the kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and then wonders why his life sucks? Well, that was me. Every time something good happened to me, something bad was always waiting round the corner: Karma. That’s when I realized that I had to change, so I made a list of everything bad I’ve ever done and one by one I’m gonna make up for all my mistakes. I’m just trying to be a better person. My Name is Earl.

Come check out Earl and the rest of the gang. Who knows, you may even be on the list...

The first picture shows an overall view of the trailer park. The first floor has a workshop, a standard L Shape house and an outhouse. Say hi to Earl and Crabman.

The second picture shows the open view of the first floor. You also see Joy Catalina and the List. Joy and Catalina are hanging out in the Small L shaped trailer soaking up some nice air conditioning from the new window unit ice box that has been installed to keep the meth la uhm I mean alchemy lab cool.

The third picture showcases the 2nd story where the tribal family of Nescobar A Lop Lop can be found.

The fourth picture showcases the 3rd floor trailer that Crabman is hanging out at. This is the trailer that tends to have the town guards called in at all hours of the night.

I will be opening the majority of the house to public as soon as I post this and will also have a page in the forums where some of the stolen items of the list will be posted for return to the rightful owner.

Coordinates: View attachment 2814
Some people on the list: http://www.uoforum.com/threads/returning-stolen-items.31758/#post-195564

View attachment 2809
View attachment 2810 View attachment 2811 View attachment 2812

drinn

Grandmaster

Lol that means you have to crop (with programs like Photoshop) all the unnecessary stuff off the screenshots. Only the actual building visible in those pictures, not the full screenshot with your paperdoll, status bar, map and other crap.

C

Carl

Contest Doesn't end till tomorrow night (22nd at 9pm est) But HOLY SHIT this is going to be the hardest one to judge yet. I've done a total of 5 of these since server birth and this by far is going to make our lives a living hell to judge lol. Also so far no rules have been broken and everyone is qualified.

Flea

Neophyte
Heres my house. Still new and not much cool deco items. Kind of an open floor Spanish style villa.

Located just next to Justice shrine. 1249, 632, 48

2a8fevp.jpg
52gtq1.jpg
wgw7xt.jpg
wbdob4.jpg

Raynan

Master
This is my House located on ice 2 screen direct south of ridable Polarbear Cave

Rooftop Waterfall
qoatub.jpg

2nd Floor

174viq.jpg