fxsqtQq.png

3rd FLOOR
9tENytW.png

ROOF
HnHXX5k.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Khaladon

Master
I would like to start with a bit about the home design. This home is located to the west of our fair and free city of Trinsic. To capture that freedom my intent on the house was it to be open and spacious while still providing that pride in your home. The walls are crafted with sandstone from Trinsics own beaches and they still retain the misty salt smell of the sea. The house proper is designed to allow views in any directions at all times to see the flowing waters and the gardens. Its purpose, above all else, is a resting ground for any who would call Trinsic their home.

*I woulld like to say that minus the home design all the decoration for this house was done with under 100k. My goal was to show everyone that you don't need a ton of money and big fancy rares to create something you like. Just takes a bit of time, commitment, and enjoying what you do. Thats why most of us still play this game...I just want to bring that back.*

Features of the home:
Cascading Waterfall from all four levels
Spiral single walk staircase circling dual sand posts from floor to ceiling while encased in an open free flowing outter wall.
Rune Library to all the major stops one would need to get around
3d Aquarium with major modification to the old standard one.
Personal bedroom with a veranda overlooking the garden outside.
Dual Fountain garden with sitting area.
fully stocked treasure room (Trinsic is a very profitable port city, what with our privateers keeping the waters safe)
and finally a small garden area on top.

I Truly hope you enjoy it...

Outside of the home one sees the majesty that she provides. Simple but very engaging with things to look at.

View attachment 2200

Bottom Floor: Aquarium, library, bottom floor of the trancending staircase...

View attachment 2202

Second Floor: Bedroom, open to the air with a balcony to view the dual fountain garden right outside the window.

View attachment 2203

Third Floor: Treasure Trove.

View attachment 2204

If anyone would like to see it personally I can walk you through each room and discuss how certain things are designed and how you can build one for yourself. The Stairs and the fishtank take the most work. Fountains aren't too bad. Anyone. Let me know what you think!

-Khaladon (aka Krixxus)

drinn

Grandmaster
If anyone would like to see it personally I can walk you through each room and discuss how certain things are designed and how you can build one for yourself. The Stairs and the fishtank take the most work. Fountains aren't too bad. Anyone. Let me know what you think!

There is one minor "error" I am seeing. Where are the bars, or doors preventing ppl to enter your bank hold lol. Talking about architecture, money is usually behind locked doors. Somewhere difficult place. ;) Not like ppl can get your gold anyways, but that would be just another detail.

Very well designed otherwise! Liking it.

Nurayia

Expert
Well... the "door" is a Teleporter right at the entrance. From what I see, you can't get in unless you got permission (or climb over waterfalls).

Cens

Grandmaster
Hello! :)

I bought this 7x8 not so long ago, as my first house. I haven't had much time to decorate it, so you could consider that it is still a work in progress. I think the roof will be a garden of some sort. Anyway, I will update the pics before 22nd of March but I wanted to get my submission in in case I end up too busy.

The house itself is inspired by the Villa general layout (balcony), which I think is one of the best original UO houses. I also like the 'ruined' look, and will work on getting more bones and spiderwebs and what not.

Thanks for considering!

Floor 1:
tHHR4zv.png

Floor 2:
h8QaSzu.png

Floor 3:
lJHrmLB.png

Thanks again!

Best,
Cens

Chatelaine

Journeyman
After 72 non stop decorating hours here is my entry:

Cozy Winter Island Getaway (4081,532 or 95degN 166degW)

Needing a break from reality for a bit? Cant afford to take a break work is always calling? Hate the cold? Dont worry, here at the Cozy Winter Island Getaway we shovel the snow from our AstroTurf and make sure to have the coffee and hot chocolate on stand by after your long day of exploring ice island.

Chatty_2-28_0147_zps141022cd.jpg

Upon arrival guests will find cozy accommodations, even special kids rooms for the parents who just want to be alone.
Chatty_2-28_0211_zps176ca8b2.jpg

Worried about missing work? Have no fear our handy safe work environment will help inspire new creations on the work floor:
Rooms include tailoring room for both leather and cloth work, alchemy room, black smith and wood working room and once you have completed your projects feel secure in knowing there is an on ground armory to suit your needs while you enjoy your stay at the Cozy Winter Island Getaway.
Chatty_2-28_0148_zpse043968d.jpg

Finally after a long days work enjoy a home made dinner in our cozy kitchen with balcony access for those wildlife lovers.
Chatty_2-28_0210_zpsc798f2c4.jpg

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Magincia Island Palace

Located just south east from New Magincia Moongate @ 50.0 S 162.8 E on Magincia Island.

I felt there was no need for a yard (this allowed for me to go with a grand palace entrance instead) since the island itself is so beautiful..., So I decided to welcome in the beautiful Island environment with my indoor/outdoor, open air design. I like big lofts with an open concept design, and I implemented that into my Palace (small rooms and one tile wide, twisting stair cases that you fall off of, are not my preference. Although they can be very intricate and beautiful, I find beauty in simplicity and functionality when it comes to house layouts. To each their own.).

The open air design invites the natural wildlife into my palace and I often arrive home to see parrots and gorillas wandering about inside which adds to the island "paradise" feel. I tried to stay true to ancient architecture and palace design (I chose the wall and floor types to match that of the actual city of Magincia and its bank area), and everything inside of the house is placed where it is placed for a reason/purpose. Everything "goes". To the smallest detail. I tried to be original in my design/decorating, and a lot of what is in there are complete originals I came up with. Some ideas were inspired from others or even the décor I saw on magincia Island, but I modified everything to try and make them my own and unique in their own ways. I was even able to implement the personal house stable idea that I had suggested in the suggestions section.

I hope you enjoy and thank you for taking the time to look.

View attachment 2243 View attachment 2244 View attachment 2245 View attachment 2246

P.S.

I would list all the house features and unique details, but there is so many and I would much rather you go check it out for yourself. One small thing I will mention because you may not realize, (most people use light filters. I no longer do #nostalgia) but the lighting throughout the house is not just for décor.., it is actually lit throughout the whole house. Thanks again!

berticus

Grandmaster
Just to clarify... I didn't redecorate. That roof is few months old <3
Happy to come stick figure-ify anyone's house =]
Good luck on competition you sexy devils

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Here is my entry:

Ground Floor:
*Features*
  • Expertly placed bear rug looted off a poor noob and placed by an interior designer
  • Crates placed to trap petz (LOL)
  • Shit in the left crates is armor and weps, in the right is kegs/regs
  • Hotspot runes on the ground
  • Trash barrel where most of the bard loot goes
  • Never used Anvil/Forge
YGz2oQ2.png

Second Floor/Roof:

*Features*
  • THE MOTHER FUCKING AMERICAN FLAG (BECAUSE MURICA')
  • My name carved into the house to help feed my ego
  • a fishing pole

rZjd3S3.png

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
Here's my house, it's southeast of the spider cave and open if anyone wants to see it.
There are plenty of trees for me to get lumber from and the nearby rocks and mountains give me plenty of places to mine. Sometimes I grow plants and harvest bees on my roof and the wisps give me a steady income.
Screenshot_1_zpscaf48bac.png

Screenshot_3_zpsc5f515db.png

Screenshot_2_zps1ea586eb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.