|Any chance?

Grizard

Adept
I think the stat loss should be temp for like 2 hours and then go away or be time based and not permanent...

If reds are temp statted the skills come back. Or similar to talisman for meta dexxers its time based.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
This shards ruleset and community lends itself to a good vs evil gameplay -- blue griefers and rulesets that promote them are way worse than things like pk groups.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Something needs to be adjusted - its far too easy to greif with very little downside at the moment. Nothing turns players off more than being unable to do what they have invested a lot of time and in some cases money to do. Large populations of this shard have limited time to play. This makes the impact of time loss through player/pet death have much more serious.

I am all for a sandbox environment - but there have to be some restrictions to prevent the kind of pure griefing that will raise its head.

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah it's not much for the loss of skill. I mean now that lvl 7 metas will reset every 2m exp i just don't give a fuck if my meta dies. Not to mention that a pet ball charge is around 18k and i can make that money in 10 minutes on my tamer.

It's about the loss of time. If my pet dies i have to go get it back, log in my other char with vet, rez him, heal him etc. I lose 10 min where i could be farming. And considering not everyone is a lifeless bum like most people in $ and some of us can only play 1-2 hours a day at best, losing 10 minutes, sometimes multiple times, is a lot.
Plus knowing that I literally CAN NOT farm in some places like shame 5 or despise Titans because as soon as i see someone from $ i know i have to recall away because a gate is gonna pop in 30 seconds and 3 alt tamers are gonna get gated in to kill pets. Only to get out (as criminals) 10 seconds later because of this stupid "can enter gates while flagged" bs.

I have been guilty of pet killing too a bunch of times, but seriously there needs to be some kind of penalty.

steve-o

Grandmaster
no alt is being used :) it's against the rules

and it is not about griefing... we are just helping your pets, they don't like the slavery!

$ win again LAWL

@lollo we still love you :D and you seem really #affectedby$

ps: I love when eqms are crying

lollo

Grandmaster
I know 100% i saw both your chars (evilhy and bukhaw whatever) attacking a pet at the same time in some instances (maybe you don't do this any more), not that i really care nor do i think this should be bannable.

I just think that there should be SOME consequences for killing other people's (blue) pets

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I know 100% i saw both your chars (evilhy and bukhaw whatever) attacking a pet at the same time in some instances (maybe you don't do this any more), not that i really care nor do i think this should be bannable.

I just think that there should be SOME consequences for killing other people's (blue) pets

steve-o doesnt multi client pvp at all !

each time when one of us need help , they will call out and reinforcments will arrive within 20 secs . SOME OF US HAVE multiple chars that have similar names so dont be fooled .

LET ME GIVE U GUYS A TIP ......... when we first started , we make it whoever arrives after 20 secs when a guildie needs help will have to pay a penalty of 100k each time . THAT WAS HOW THE MIGHTY $ GUILD trained their players !

lawl !

$ wins again !

lollo

Grandmaster
remove/lower pet skill loss and everyone is happy :)

it was long time ago... no multi pvp clienting is allowed

As i said, idgaf about skill loss, it's the time loss that bothers me. And i'm sure i'm not the only one.

When i can only play 1-2 hours and not even every day, it really bothers me wasting 10 mins to get back farming or not being able to farm at all because everywhere i go there's someone from $ ready to call in 3 guildmates with 6 pets lol

steve-o

Grandmaster
then join EQMS and ask for the gank squad to kill us all?

ouch... u are already eqms!

the only real guild that was helping their tamer members was REKT/LORE

Bobby123

Grandmaster
As i said, idgaf about skill loss, it's the time loss that bothers me. And i'm sure i'm not the only one.

When i can only play 1-2 hours and not even every day, it really bothers me wasting 10 mins to get back farming or not being able to farm at all because everywhere i go there's someone from $ ready to call in 3 guildmates with 6 pets lol

I am beginning to like @lollo actually . i was mistaken and i realised that the biggest scumbag from ITA guild is actually @asics . Hes one of the most pretentious + greedy lowest crawling slime i ever met . Hes the type that would do anything for ingame pixels .

BUT I have a question for u @lollo .

And to put matters in perspective , is there a difference from the example you suggested vs 15-20 EQMS ebolting a player ? The end result would be the same isnt it ? After instantly killing the playe with 15-20 EBOLTS or FLAMESTRIKE , 15-20 EQMS player would kill the pet right ?

any comments on that ? SO MANY PLAYERS HAVE BEEN complaining on that issue !

ANY FIX ON THAT matter ?

lawl !

@@

$ wins again !

lawl !

lollo

Grandmaster
Yeah and when i'm looking for pvp i already enjoy killing $ and their pets like there's no tomorrow. The 3 times i pvped with EQMS vs. $ since i joined (less than 2 weeks ago) was a total slaughter. Like 40 deaths to 2-3 on our side. Wasn't even funny actually. And it was in no way 8v1 or whatever you like to say to pretend your team is ANY good in pvp. While we were fighting i was actually wondering if you guys were in voice call since your heals and syncs (like you can synch with pets, lol.....) were so bad.

Also, $ is the second biggest gank squad on the server, don't think any of you guys ever fought a 1v1 without calling in, so why are you even crying about getting outnumbered in 2015 in a game that has "massively" right into its genre name?

Anyways, back on topic, when i'm NOT pvping and do NOT want to pvp I don't like to have my pets ganked with ZERO consequences for the aggressors. That is simply stupid and i don't even know why we're having this discussion and this isn't fixed yet.

lollo

Grandmaster
I am beginning to like @lollo actually . i was mistaken and i realised that the biggest scumbag from ITA guild is actually @asics . Hes one of the most pretentious + greedy lowest crawling slime i ever met . Hes the type that would do anything for ingame pixels .

BUT I have a question for u @lollo .

And to put matters in perspective , is there a difference from the example you suggested vs 15-20 EQMS ebolting a player ? The end result would be the same isnt it ? After instantly killing the playe with 15-20 EBOLTS or FLAMESTRIKE , 15-20 EQMS player would kill the pet right ?

any comments on that ? SO MANY PLAYERS HAVE BEEN complaining on that issue !

ANY FIX ON THAT matter ?

lawl !

@@

$ wins again !

lawl !

Yeah but we play reds. We kill the players and then we kill the pets. We can be attacked by anyone and we don't gate in/out in a matter of seconds.

I got ganked by pks countless times and honestly i never cried about it on the forums.
But killing pets with zero consequences is kinda lame imho.

lollo

Grandmaster
And btw, 90% of the times EQMS kills pets of people who are trying to pvp with said pets.

EQMS rolling 8 deep and pking bards/tamers isn't half as common as most people believe.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Yeah but we play reds. We kill the players and then we kill the pets. We can be attacked by anyone and we don't gate in/out in a matter of seconds.

I got ganked by pks countless times and honestly i never cried about it on the forums.
But killing pets with zero consequences is kinda lame imho.

NO OFFENCE but what kind of argument is that ?!?

killing pet with zero consequences ? ? ? ! do i need to break it down for u ?

If i go along with your theory , the tamers that attack the pets CAN BE attacked by anyone TOO ! Isnt that the same ? The grey pets can be attacked by anyone as well !

As for gating out , if we have 15 tamers to kill someones pet u can be rest assured we wont gate out :)

steve-o

Grandmaster
poor lollo i feel sorry for your pet :D

#affectedby$ i love it!

$ win again!

ps: call in like LORE/REKT did many times and we will have lot of fun

lollo

Grandmaster
poor lollo i feel sorry for your pet :D

#affectedby$ i love it!

$ win again!

ps: call in like LORE/REKT did many times and we will have lot of fun

I don't like to call in and $ does gate in/out in a matter of seconds.

And yeah i'm affected because unlike you i cannot play 4-8 hours EVERY day, so losing my time when i just want to farm bothers me.

Just play reds if you want to kill/grief. Oh i forgot, you made a red tamer and never use it because he goes in stat 10 mins after you log him. It's easy to pvp as a blue without consequences isn't it?