|Any chance?

steve-o

Grandmaster
Also, it was 6v4 and each of you had 2 pets. Hardly call that a disadvantage and you all died countless Times.

Tl;dr you suck at pvp
please master show me how to do it :)

your pets are really happy now that i'm helping them!

ps: i love how all eqms members have some math problem :D

lollo

Grandmaster
#numberoneaffectedby$

we still love you :D

Truth is you are #AFFECTED by EQMS more than anyone else on the server. You're reaching Aga levels. It's over 90000!!!

- You die to EQMS 10-20 times every given day
- You try to copy their gank tactics but still die (with pets, just to pour salt on an open wound)
- We were going along great till I joined EQMS and you shit your pants because your pets died one too many times while I was fighting vs $ (this is n° 1 sign of severe affection, when you change your mind over someone just because he joined another guild lolololol)
- You got my nightmare twice (shit skills, shit stats, don't even care to ball it just to give you an idea how much i care) and my meta once, I killed your pet more in one day than you will ever kill mine in one month.
- You admitted you're gonna call in because you can't kill shit 1v1

Visit your local doctor, he might give you a prescription to help relieve your #affection

steve-o

Grandmaster
affected by eqms: yes i am... they are a plague and they must be erased :)

die 10-20times from eqms a day? LAWL

$ win again

lollo

Grandmaster
affected by eqms: yes i am... they are a plague and they must be erased :)

die 10-20times from eqms a day? LAWL

$ win again

Well it must only be when i'm playing then. The 3 times i played with them in the last 2 weeks you died 5-6x every time. And that was only for the 1 hour i was online before i logged. Must've been some bad days for you then, guess that's the reason why you're so #affected

EQMS wins again LAWL

thestand

Grandmaster
So now that Pet killing is the new game and excitement for griefers... is there any chance we can fix the resist and magery so that it is not a full point of loss when pets die? I do not pvp and have no desire to, but in farming (and being farmed on), I would like to know that my pets are not taking such a beating. Thanks :)
Risk vs reward. Remember when people would say only take out out what you're willing to lose? If it's that bad why not try hunting with some throw away pets. Recall out when you see your enemy? Someone also said you run a large guild. Call in backup? If you don't have any desire for PvP you shouldn't be going to dungeons. This isn't trammel(yet).
Murder counts for killing blue pets is interesting though.

lollo

Grandmaster
don't care about skill loss, the problem is the time loss, because even if it's hard to believe for some $ members, some people actually have a life and can't play multiple hours every day

Pandone

Grandmaster
i never drop magery resist or poisoning, i suggest ss converter like 5 parry 1 magery..
(if ppl start use 2 slot metas we will need way more ss)

lollo

Grandmaster
i got like 400 of those crappy ss like swords, fencing, parry etc. That's never gonna happen tho

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Give counts for killing pets, make it so you cannot recall if you have counts and are flagged. You wanna be a scumbag on UO? Thats fine, just be prepared to face consequnces for your actions.

The only people against this proposed change would be those who currently play to grief innocent blues(the sheep that make UOF the amazing server it is) -- if your heart is true, dont grief a blue.

Pandone

Grandmaster
we all should forgive $ and Rus . i've started think that lives where is full of trannies and girls who sell their ass for money make their irl lives hard/sad

Last edited by a moderator:

steve-o

Grandmaster
Give counts for killing pets, make it so you cannot recall if you have counts and are flagged. You wanna be a scumbag on UO? Thats fine, just be prepared to face consequnces for your actions.

The only people against this proposed change would be those who currently play to grief innocent blues(the sheep that make UOF the amazing server it is) -- if your heart is true, dont grief a blue.
comin from EQMS this is really funny :D

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
comin from EQMS this is really funny :D

Whats funny? We arent the pussies who grief people's pets because we are too scared to go red. We arent the people who only kill 2 or 3 blues a day because we arent pussies who are afraid to get red.

With EQMS -- newbs know what to expect, recall or die -- thats what the red name means. Blue griefing is a bigger problem than PKs when it comes to the health of a freeshard.