steve-o

Grandmaster
hahaha

lollo is the new number 1 fan of $

don't worry... we will find you (and your pets)! :D

ps: no consequences? wanna see how many ss i use on my pets? hahaha

lollo

Grandmaster
NO OFFENCE but what kind of argument is that ?!?

killing pet with zero consequences ? ? ? ! do i need to break it down for u ?

If i go along with your theory , the tamers that attack the pets CAN BE attacked by anyone TOO ! Isnt that the same ? The grey pets can be attacked by anyone as well !

As for gating out , if we have 15 tamers to kill someones pet u can be rest assured we wont gate out :)

There is indeed a BIG difference.

Even if i call in and we kill you all it's not a problem for you. You're playing blues and you got milions, you're back playing in 2 minutes fully stocked and ready to die again. We literally killed @steve-o and his pets 5-6 times in less than one hour the other day and every time he was back in 5 minutes.

THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE IF HE WAS RED. (or even factioned for that matter)

If anyone in EQMS gets killed it's 48h without using the character. Sure we might have 4-5 reds, but if we died as much as you do they'd all be statted within 2 hours.

So please don't tell me it's the same.

give counts for killing pets and i promise i will never complain even if you kill my meta 10x a day.

lollo

Grandmaster
hahaha

lollo is the new number 1 fan of $

don't worry... we will find you (and your pets)! :D

ps: no consequences? wanna see how many ss i use on my pets? hahaha

It's not my fault if you're bad/stupid and die 10x a day with your pet. Also, you play so much that spending 100k a day in SS/pet ball charges is not a problem.

If you're so confident about $ and your skills why don't you play a red? or a factioner?

wait, i know the answer.

kthxbye

Bobby123

Grandmaster
There is indeed a BIG difference.

Even if i call in and we kill you all it's not a problem for you. You're playing blues and you got milions, you're back playing in 2 minutes fully stocked and ready to die again. We literally killed @steve-o and his pets 5-6 times in less than one hour the other day and every time he was back in 5 minutes.

THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE IF HE WAS RED. (or even factioned for that matter)

If anyone in EQMS gets killed it's 48h without using the character. Sure we might have 4-5 reds, but if we died as much as you do they'd all be statted within 2 hours.

So please don't tell me it's the same.

give counts for killing pets and i promise i will never complain even if you kill my meta 10x a day.

we do indeed waste tons of gold + pet ball charges ............. you have no idea how much we spent on pet ball charges or ss etc !

BUT lets admit it ! USING pet ball charges or making our enemies use pet balls charges is good for the server right ?

$1 usd per charge ! the server needs to generate revenue someway or another right ?

That itself is the biggest penalty !

i rest my case !

It seems you are starting to take things too personally against @steve-o . Hes one of the coolest guy on the server BUT WITH A thirst for VENGEANCE ! ITA joined the dark side so cant blame him for killing your pet @@

lawl !

$ wins again !

lollo

Grandmaster
we do indeed waste tons of gold + pet ball charges ............. you have no idea how much we spent on pet ball charges or ss etc !

BUT lets admit it ! USING pet ball charges or making our enemies use pet balls charges is good for the server right ?

$1 usd per charge ! the server needs to generate revenue someway or another right ?

That itself is the biggest penalty !

i rest my case !

It seems you are starting to take things too personally against @steve-o . Hes one of the coolest guy on the server BUT WITH A thirst for VENGEANCE ! ITA joined the dark side so cant blame him for killing your pet @@

lawl !

$ wins again !

nah i'm not taking it personally.

There are consequences for killing people (being red AND stat loss), why can players kill pets with no penalty at all? It's just stupid.

I never cried on forums when you and $ were raiding our champs/harrowers. I like me some pvp.

But I don't like getting griefed while farming with ZERO consequences for the aggressor. It's plain stupid.

You spending milions in charges and SS isn't a justification. The owners of the pets you kill also have to spend that money.

Anyways, we aren't getting anywhere. Obviously you're gonna defend your stance since you enjoy killing (read: ganking) pets risk free and i can't really blame you for that.

hopefully the devs/admins will do something about this. (counts for killing pets, after 10 you're red and they decay twice as fast as normal murder counts for example)

@eppy @Adam

Kears

Master
nah i'm not taking it personally.

There are consequences for killing people (being red AND stat loss), why can players kill pets with no penalty at all? It's just stupid.

I never cried on forums when you and $ were raiding our champs/harrowers. I like me some pvp.

But I don't like getting griefed while farming with ZERO consequences for the aggressor. It's plain stupid.

You spending milions in charges and SS isn't a justification. The owners of the pets you kill also have to spend that money.

Anyways, we aren't getting anywhere. Obviously you're gonna defend your stance since you enjoy killing (read: ganking) pets risk free and i can't really blame you for that.

hopefully the devs/admins will do something about this. (counts for killing pets, after 10 you're red and they decay twice as fast as normal murder counts for example)

@eppy @Adam

Pardon me for throwing my two cents in here..

What I do know is that when someone decides to take it out on your pet, that person will instantly become gray, meaning they can be attacked freely (that is a risk). What you are experiencing is ganking, when multiple players decide to let steam out on you together at the same time (because you are the enemy or person that they dont like) and they grief you with pet killing coz you are on a tamer with pets out. Unfortunately, same with being ganked by reds, the solution is again, all follow recall out, dont stick around and of coz avoid them altogether once sighted (coz they are the enemies?). You can always do the same back to them if you really think its risk free.. but its not, you know i'm right :p

Your idea of pets giving counts would have to be very far-fetched coz that involved giving what we termed as Animal Rights, to be treated equally as human beings and IMO do not think it makes sense in the dark age.. let's....just not go there.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I whole-heartedly agree on reducing pet's death statloss, 1% is too much to gain for resist/magery... how about 0.5% just for resist/magery pretty please? Or have that 1% reduction only apply to META PETS, others (i'm referring to nightmare types - 100-120 mana, takes forever to regain magery) on a 0.5%?

Supporting @Cinder OP

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster

What I do know is that when someone decides to take it out on your pet, that person will instantly become gray, meaning they can be attacked freely (that is a risk). What you are experiencing is ganking, when multiple players decide to let steam out on you together at the same time (because you are the enemy or person that they dont like) and they grief you with pet killing coz you are on a tamer with pets out. Unfortunately, same with being ganked by reds, the solution is again, all follow recall out, dont stick around and of coz avoid them altogether once sighted (coz they are the enemies?). You can always do the same back to them if you really think its risk free.. but its not, you know i'm right :p

Your idea of pets giving counts would have to be very far-fetched coz that involved giving what we termed as Animal Rights, to be treated equally as human beings and IMO do not think it makes sense in the dark age.. let's....just not go there.

Cheers.

LAWL !!!

TOTALLY SPOT ON !

THUMBS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !

lollo

Grandmaster

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I whole-heartedly agree on reducing pet's death statloss, 1% is too much to gain for resist/magery... how about 0.5% just for resist/magery pretty please? Or have that 1% reduction only apply to META PETS, others (i'm referring to nightmare types - 100-120 mana, takes forever to regain magery) on a 0.5%?

Supporting @Cinder OP

Cheers.

It is definitely risk free for them!!

You think I didn't try to attack them/defend myself the first times it happened? That's exactly what they want!!!!!!!!

Lemme tell you how it works:

- One of their tamers sees you and attacks your pet(s) and goes grey
- You try to defend yourself and attack him (now you're flagged in combat and cannot recall)
- Give it 10 seconds and a gate pops up, 1 or more (usually 2, but even 3 sometimes) other $ members come in and start destroying your pet AND helping the one that went grey by healing him.
- Now of course you cannot kill anyone with others helping him, you cannot recall, and your pets are already dead.
- You're still flagged and can't recall so the first tamer you attacked will kill you while their friends cast wall of stone and/or body block you.
- They use an alt to gate out (because this server is fucking stupid and criminals can enter gates lol)

The end result is usually the following: Your pets are both dead, you're dead, they're safe in their guild house. All in 1 or 2 minutes.

Of course now i just recall away as soon as i see them, but trust me, pets often don't follow you (metas especially) when they have 2+ pets (and mobs) attacking them.

Attacking their pets is out of question, as soon as you do it they'll gate in 4 players (they are a bunch of no lifers, online 24/7). If i have a group on i'll gladly pvp (read: destroy) them, but if i'm alone and farming I don't see why they should be able to fuck with me without going red.

TL;DR: don't talk about shit you don't know anything about

Bobby123

Grandmaster

You think I didn't try to attack them/defend myself the first times it happened? That's exactly what they want!!!!!!!!

- You try to defend yourself and attack him (now you're flagged in combat and cannot recall)
- Give it 10 seconds and a gate pops up, 1 or more (usually 2, but even 3 sometimes) other $ members come in and start destroying your pet AND helping the one that went grey by healing him.
- Now of course you cannot kill anyone with others helping him, you cannot recall, and your pets are already dead.
- You're still flagged and can't recall so the first tamer you attacked will kill you while their friends cast wall of stone and/or body block you.
- They use an alt to gate out (because this server is fucking stupid and criminals can enter gates lol)

The end result is usually the following: Your pets are both dead, you're dead, they're safe in their guild house. All in 1 or 2 minutes.

Of course now i just recall away as soon as i see them, but trust me, pets often don't follow you (metas especially) when they have 2+ pets (and mobs) attacking them.

Attacking their pets is out of question, as soon as you do it they'll gate in 4 players (they are a bunch of no lifers, online 24/7). If i have a group on i'll gladly pvp (read: destroy) them, but if i'm alone and farming I don't see why they should be able to fuck with me without going red.

what abt the countless victims who got ganked BY 15-20 EQMS instant FLAMESTRIKES ?

oh wait i forgot ! thats ok since they are reds huh ?

And you are also telling me IF you HAVE A GROUP ON , you want to destroy $ guild BUT WHEN YOU ARE ALONE , you would like to farm peacefully ? ! ?

isnt that what everyone wants ? ? ? BEST OF BOTH WORLDS ? ? ?

No offence but wierd logic you have !

lollo

Grandmaster
what abt the countless victims who got ganked BY 15-20 EQMS instant FLAMESTRIKES ?

oh wait i forgot ! thats ok since they are reds huh ?

And you are also telling me IF you HAVE A GROUP ON , you want to destroy $ guild BUT WHEN YOU ARE ALONE , you would like to farm peacefully ? ! ?

isnt that what everyone wants ? ? ? BEST OF BOTH WORLDS ? ? ?

No offence but wierd logic you have !

If i'm farming i don't want to pvp, if i'm pvping i don't want to farm. How is this even difficult to grasp??

Again, I NEVER complained about pks (prove me wrong please) because i also play reds and they have some risk (i kill them, they cannot play for 48h). But being able to continuously grief without consequences is just stupid. Even if I somehow kill you, you're back in 2 minutes. Where's the risk on your part?????

Come on bobby I know you're not that stupid. I understand you're defending the only thing that your guild does well, but please stop it here.
Or prove me wrong by playing reds and killing pets using your red character you (and your guild )never play.

Cinder

Master
Thanks for all the feed back, and possible ideas to balancing out blue tamer crimes v/s skills loss. Hopefully some good ideas that can be used in game enhancement for every one. Happy hunts! :)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
pm me when the boss of the rda or champ is up .

i promise you i bring my red .

:)

$ always wins !

Theres one more thing i would like to add .

There are some people ingame i wont attack .

-@Lexington for being a cool guy
-Lady Cassandra Hope
-and a few others

I am sure Cinder from TBA is a very nice lady and all etc ...... but shes the type that can defend herself .......

She ever pked one of my chars in dungeon :). Her pets are nasty :)

Liberty

Grandmaster
F0qDaMp.png

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I have NEVER been a fan of the tamer.
However there should be something done about this. You have people playing who have spent money via pet balls and such to have and maintain their pets. If I can keep walking into the store taking samples and never buying a product I'll soon be arrested.

This all comes to a devious social circle. If you are against the community you're against me.

If i'm farming i don't want to pvp, if i'm pvping i don't want to farm. How is this even difficult to grasp??

Again, I NEVER complained about pks (prove me wrong please) because i also play reds and they have some risk (i kill them, they cannot play for 48h). But being able to continuously grief without consequences is just stupid. Even if I somehow kill you, you're back in 2 minutes. Where's the risk on your part?????

Come on bobby I know you're not that stupid. I understand you're defending the only thing that your guild does well, but please stop it here.
Or prove me wrong by playing reds and killing pets using your red character you (and your guild )never play.

They go grey, is that not a consequence? Call in the zerg to kill them or don't farm in high traffic areas.

If it bothers you that much farm with a bard? You sound like a little whiny school girl.

steve-o

Grandmaster
LAWL @lollo you are so #affectedby$ mission accomplished :)

dont worry... you will never farm when $ are online... you better call your EQMS gank squad :)

ps: you are so proud of kiling me in a NO cut zone with 10 vs 3 ... hhahahahaha you are so goood!

ps2: i kill you on sight don't worry... i dont go for your pet! my murder count are really well spent on you and luana :)

lollo

Grandmaster
LAWL @lollo you are so #affectedby$ mission accomplished :)

dont worry... you will never farm when $ are online... you better call your EQMS gank squad :)

ps: you are so proud of kiling me in a NO cut zone with 10 vs 3 ... hhahahahaha you are so goood!

ps2: i kill you on sight don't worry... i dont go for your pet! my murder count are really well spent on you and luana :)

Ok let's see if you can do it without calling in, ***

steve-o

Grandmaster

let me expain you one simple thing in bobby style:
1. recall
2. pet ball
3. call in EQMS gank squad
4. kill any $ on sight

LAWL $ win again

lollo

Grandmaster
Also, it was 6v4 and each of you had 2 pets. Hardly call that a disadvantage and you all died countless Times.

Tl;dr you suck at pvp