Champ spawn suggestion

Lord and Savior

Apprentice
Wong, No one cares to work for it? Coming from the person who wants to wait 2 hours and let a group do the *work* for him so he can come in and rape/pillage all the loot at the end? Instead of you know having to *work* for it by raiding a few times instead of just once at the end? I do not mind pks, hell I love the rush you get when one pops up. But champs being the way they are now are no fun for anyone other than most the pks that raid them at the end.

So again, you want easy mode and then try to use that excuse on PvMers who just want a FAIR chance because they are not pvpers. Funny. Easy mode for you and pks alike is fine, easy mode for anyone else... PFFT FUCKING TRAMMYS. Even though the idea the areyoukidden came up with is no where *easy* mode.
Yet again ignoring the facts that were stated in both of my posts.

Reading comprehension: 10/10

Ranker

Master
Yet again ignoring the facts that were stated in both of my posts.

Reading comprehension: 10/10

No I stated your *facts* are wrong. I mean it was the very first word in my post was it not? WRONG, And I can't read? You and everyone like you is a joke. Want easy mode then act like others do. What a joke. Anyhow I am hopeful shane will see this and maybe make a few changes. Pking is not the real problem, The same few guilds raiding champs and getting a monopoly is.

And I am done here, no point in wasting time on a hypocrite who can't even read.

Lord and Savior

Apprentice
No I stated your *facts* are wrong. I mean it was the very first word in my post was it not? WRONG, And I can't read? You and everyone like you is a joke. Want easy mode then act like others do. What a joke. Anyhow I am hopeful shane will see this and maybe make a few changes. Pking is not the real problem, The same few guilds raiding champs and getting a monopoly is.

And I am done here, no point in wasting time on a hypocrite who can't even read.
All I gathered from this is that you'd rather complain, trying to get things with very simple solutions changed, than actually play the game.

Roger. Over and out big cat.

girana

Grandmaster
Wong, No one cares to work for it? Coming from the person who wants to wait 2 hours and let a group do the *work* for him so he can come in and rape/pillage all the loot at the end?

who needs 2hours for a champ lol.

why we should wait 2 hours for any group to do a champ if we can just finish any champ in 3:30 to 15minutes ?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
looking forward for your guide on "how to defend a champ spawn in UOF" @Bobby123 !

I really wish i can do that but all $ members have to adhere to a strict code of conduct and most importantly we have 1 law of $ guild which is :

All $ members may not through an action (direct or indirectly) allow its other members / alliance to be in harms way.

Sorry buddy !

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
You want scrolls dropped from each level? One scroll per level? Okay, then it gets raided at level 1 or 2, meaning you give up right then.. since obviously no one cares to work for the possible 12m item.

You want 1 scroll dropped at level 1, 2 at 2, so on and so forth?

I don't think you read the suggestion.. same number of drops, distributed differently.. So that the PvP'rs raiding the champ can't just do 5 mins worth of work.. Reality is most groups come in before the champ is dead, so that the players don't even get the scrolls because they are all being rez killed until the boss is down 3 minutes later. Kill me all you want - if it's just about PvP - but you and I both know it's not about PvP, it's about the opportunistic rewards, and doing minimal work. And I get it, it works.. Until no one but a small handful are even attempting the content, which is a detriment to the whole shard.

Ranker

Master
I don't think you read the suggestion.. same number of drops, distributed differently.. So that the PvP'rs raiding the champ can't just do 5 mins worth of work.. Reality is most groups come in before the champ is dead, so that the players don't even get the scrolls because they are all being rez killed until the boss is down 3 minutes later. Kill me all you want - if it's just about PvP - but you and I both know it's not about PvP, it's about the opportunistic rewards, and doing minimal work. And I get it, it works.. Until no one but a small handful are even attempting the content, which is a detriment to the whole shard.

Well said. That is what I was trying to get at with them. I don't think they wanna hear it because they know it's true. :(

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
So you'd rather get raided 1-4 times?

I'd rather get raided 1-3 times, or 4 if that's how often you'll come.. that gives me more chances to keep any loot I may get, and if it's random times, not necessarily on the level change, opportunists wouldn't know when to raid.. hell raid it as it nears level 3, and do some work on the champ, it gives someone a chance at another champ to get some loot, because you are tied up finishing a champ you raided early.

Shoko

Novice
AreyouKidden's suggestion is good.

Its balanced, it still allows raiding and at the same time limit the opportunistic gains by raiding only at the end.

Zizmuffin

Adept
I don't even bother with champs anymore because of the last minute zerg. I'm not complaining, I understand that it's part of the game. I have no interest in making friends or branching out into a guild, so it basically takes champs off the table. Kinda sucks, because I like doing them, but it's the cost of doing business when you have no desire to group up with anyone.

My idea(which many of you will poke holes through, and that's fine), is that the rewards, and the amount of them stay the same, the only difference is they go to your bank upon completion, whether you're alive or dead. Something similar to the dungeon crystals in destard and a few others. I understand people don't like that, and that's fine, my whole theory is that I don't want others to be rewarded for the work that I do.

Again, not complaining. I understand the state of things, and it's fine.

I really wish i can do that but all $ members have to adhere to a strict code of conduct and most importantly we have 1 law of $ guild which is :

All $ members may not through an action (direct or indirectly) allow its other members / alliance to be in harms way.

Sorry buddy !
Thank god you wont let me in $, rules suck

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
The system suggested could work with tweaks. Its the same people profiting who are so quick to shoot ideas down.

The currency shouldnt be used for a vendor as it takes the element of luck/chance away.

The currency should have to be put into an alter within the related dungeon for a chance of a reward.

The currency should have a timer so it has to be used within a certain time. Once the timer ends the rewards are awarded. (Maybe put the timer to 30 mins after champ dies so theres still potential for pk guilds to hold the tribute alter down and have a high chance of a reward. It would just mean the pk guilds will have to put an 30 mins work in after the champ ends if they want to ensure only their guild gets the rewards.)

Only the char which earned the currency can use it.

Whether the currency should be blessed or rewards put into banks is up for debate as there are downsides and upsides to both.

drasked

Grandmaster
At least they gotta work for it?

Have you ever considered making them work for it?

This "5 min of work to steal 2 hours of work" is the biggest myth.

It takes like 30-45min to do a champ with 4-5 people on shitty chars that hardly ever PVM. Actual PVM professionals that you all should be, since you all focus on PVM, should finish that shit in 10-15min tops.

Now for the 5 min part, that is your fault, your champ takes 5 min to raid, that does not mean that everyones champ takes 5 min to raid.