Champ spawn suggestion

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Have you ever considered making them work for it?

This "5 min of work to steal 2 hours of work" is the biggest myth.

It takes like 30-45min to do a champ with 4-5 people on shitty chars that hardly ever PVM. Actual PVM professionals that you all should be, since you all focus on PVM, should finish that shit in 10-15min tops.

Now for the 5 min part, that is your fault, your champ takes 5 min to raid, that does not mean that everyones champ takes 5 min to raid.

Give this man a beer !

Bobby123

Grandmaster
The system suggested could work with tweaks. Its the same people profiting who are so quick to shoot ideas down.

The currency shouldnt be used for a vendor as it takes the element of luck/chance away.

The currency should have to be put into an alter within the related dungeon for a chance of a reward.

The currency should have a timer so it has to be used within a certain time. Once the timer ends the rewards are awarded. (Maybe put the timer to 30 mins after champ dies so theres still potential for pk guilds to hold the tribute alter down and have a high chance of a reward. It would just mean the pk guilds will have to put an 30 mins work in after the champ ends if they want to ensure only their guild gets the rewards.)

Only the char which earned the currency can use it.

Whether the currency should be blessed or rewards put into banks is up for debate as there are downsides and upsides to both.

Nope, its a bad idea tbh .

I rather staff implement a no pking champ zone ( drop 1 ps instead of 3 ps with no chance of relic ) than these you suggested .

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
I rather staff implement a no pking champ zone ( drop 1 ps instead of 3 ps with no chance of relic ) than these you suggested .

TIP: Explain why youd prefer it instead of just making a statement with no reasoning. Thats how normal human beings have a discussion. No pking champ zone sounds stupid to me personally but Im happy to be enlightened.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
The same amount of drops just not given until 30 mins after the champ dies if the player has paid tribute. Its not hard to understand so no need to put words in my mouth mate.

Not sure what you even mean tbh .

But try to be objective and unbias when proposing any suggestions . Your proposed suggestions are seriously flawed .

Theres already trammel enough methods to obtain high end stuff such as crystals turn in and you even want to propose more ?

P.S Dont get so worked up btw .

girana

Grandmaster
TIP: Explain why youd prefer it instead of just making a statement with no reasoning. Thats how normal human beings have a discussion. No pking champ zone sounds stupid to me personally but Im happy to be enlightened.

why would ppl want to sit 30min around after champ died to get rewards sounds stupid.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
The same reason players spend 2 hours to get rewards

2 hrs to finish a champ ? I guess you must be doing it the wrong way

Most champs takes less than 30 mins to finish it except for Water Champ unless you are absolute new player .

Your arguments holds no water for that matter .

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Because @Smokey McCallum wants " trammel " !

Ha youve just asked for no pk champ zone bobster.

Nope, its a bad idea tbh .

No valid points just inane shite as usual from you bobby. You really need to learn social skills. Too much of this game has warped your brain I seriously think that

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Ha youve just asked for no pk champ zone bobster.

No valid points just inane shite as usual from you bobby. You really need to learn social skills. Too much of this game has warped your brain I seriously think that

Wow @Smokey McCallum is getting personal AGAIN ??? Whats new ???

I proposed the no pking champ zone thing because you are crying so much that you want everything change to suit your needs . ! Isnt that what you wanted anyway ??? No risk ???

You should thank me instead of getting upset !

I guess being bad at this game has made you angry I seriously think that !

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
So if it takes new players 2 hours to do a champ it does take some ppl that long. Yous just want to do as little work as possible to get everything is all it boils down to and yous just wont admit it. End of

Bobby123

Grandmaster
So if it takes new players 2 hours to do a champ it does take some ppl that long. Yous just want to do as little work as possible to get everything is all it boils down to and yous just wont admit it. End of

Then i suggest to those players to read up on my thread on the best method to make $ with minimal risk .

https://uoforum.com/threads/bobby123-best-money-making-guide-for-novice-players.96122/

Kindly link them the thread if you know those players ok ?

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
truth be told,

the similarity between the 4 things in game to come up real quick ( rda/champ/crystal turn ins/warlock )

is that the problem years ago was, timers... personally what I felt over the many many years I have come to play the game is no static spawners for the rare/good stuff

Rdas? you HAVE to involve yourself with character creation and using what you have to the best of your abilities to accomplish the rda.... ( more than just attack closest grey for 4 levels of a champ semi afk or running a script until u find the rda )

what I would like to see is just more random stuff around, in relation to the topic

make monster kills matter compared to just score #

possible revamp on the artifact drop ( there is a bajillion pixels in this game with the addition of high seas, the ninjas expansion... and omg the gargoyle expansion was nuts ) keep it UOF style u say? i think we passed that when ultra white was implemented ingame

whatever it is, the common goal with all of us is the life of the shard in game you guys all suck but on here it should be for the greater good, some take it personal ;)

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Its hard to reason with yous so its pointless. Everyone who suggests something isnt just crying you know. If something isnt perfect there is room for change. Nothing can be debated with yous repeating the same lines and dragging people into petty arguments. If somethings being discussed the main point should be what is good for the server not to attack everyone with a different view

Ranker

Master
Don't argue with them, its useless. They only care about what they like and want. Not about the server as a whole. Move on, forget these guys(and gal) no point in wasting air on them anymore.

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
^

can we implement common sense here? much less jumping into the shoes of a freshly character here not knowing anybody? not everybody wants to take 1 1/2 years just to complete a character while guilds like yourself are accumulating roughly on the worst 5-10 mill per day ( trust me i know from my eqms time ) i know whats to be made, on the high end yalls 75 man alliance might come away with over 20 mill per day constantly doing champs...FACTS

so girana? what do you recommend new players do then? sheer sheep? pick regs off the ground? kill skeletons and zombies while a barracoon champ spawn is being done in 10-15 min with 5-6 people?

can we please use common sense in our comments thanks

girana

Grandmaster
so girana? what do you recommend new players do then? sheer sheep? pick regs off the ground? kill skeletons and zombies while a barracoon champ spawn is being done in 10-15 min with 5-6 people?

can we please use common sense in our comments thanks

mibs + tmaps are very good for newer players.

a barracoon champ with 5-6 is possible in under 5min.