Votes: 78 72.9%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

girana

Grandmaster
Girana you say you never did PvP in a dungeon? Because you say there are not any Mobs at your pvp spots?

We all know that´s not true and the staff changed it because you are wrong.

Plz dont generally post the opposite of the truth @girana
I dont quite get it why the Forum Moderators tolerate your postings

there is nearly no pvp in dungeons

maybe you need to learn the diffrence between pvp and griefing.

pvp = 1 or more player want to fight against 1 or more players that also want to fight other players.

griefing = 1 or more players want to fight against 1 or more players that dont want to fight other players.

Sir Angus

Novice
it's funny how people are saying the tank Talisman isn't being used for pvp. yes it wasn't being used for pvp because you can't pvp with that type of talisman but it's being used to tank monsters why you pk people. this was a Pvm apect of the game that has been add to the server it wasn't meant to be used for pks or any type of pvp. this is why it has been changed. now the cry baby's that are saying it's a terrible change are the main once abusing this. i seen Multiple players use this talisman in raiding champ spawns. now lets say i'm on a mage and dexxer player killer come in and kill me in a group of spawn but i died to the spawn why i was running for dear life and that tank talisman helps the pk live because it doesn't take much damage other then a mage casting Energy vortex's at a champ spawn. so reducing the damage dealt happend due to Pks abusing the system.

Again, if the only problem is reds "abusing" the talisman just nerf it for reds.
I still think some kind of compensation should be put in place though, I've been leveling it to the max and I know it's a grind. So if a player grinded it on a red (or became red after the fact) he should at least be able to put the talisman on another char, for example.
I think there are solutions that are not punitive for the majority of us.
Clearly, what has been put in place is not viable.

Ionized

Grandmaster
or maybe we need to start changing the graphics to teddy bears being shot out of bows because... guys yo those arrows are so damaging to my eyes guys.... omg the bloody arrow piecring somebodys skin... please just too much we need to change that as well

as well as, pink fluffy dragons in stead the swamp dragon name plz, thats just too.... ew.... fluffy purple and pink dragons would be nice

could we also add in farmville benefits as well please

being one of the last here thats been on this shard since 2012 1st month of the opening

everything is constantly being changed, rather than players being forced to LEARN, DEVELOP, MAKE THEMSELVES SMARTER ALL AROUND.... instead they page in to staff and basically have ruined this game for what is it

GAME MECHANICS.. THEY IMPLEMENT.. WE FIND WAYS TO WORK WITH IT

SIMPLE AS THAT

go play another game if you you are CONSTANTLY bugging staff, DERAILING them off the content TO BE worked on... instead they are catering to crybabys changing this game over and over and over and over and over and over again

cant tell you the 1,000's of things I can sit here and list that has been changed due to people crying, crying... grown ass mature adults CRYING on forums or page in game, thats the craziest thing i've ever seen to be honest, not fluoride, not manipulation in real life, its crybabys in this game lmao

girana

Grandmaster
Again, if the only problem is reds "abusing" the talisman just nerf it for reds.
I still think some kind of compensation should be put in place though, I've been leveling it to the max and I know it's a grind. So if a player grinded it on a red (or became red after the fact) he should at least be able to put the talisman on another char, for example.
I think there are solutions that are not punitive for the majority of us.
Clearly, what has been put in place is not viable.

there like 3 pks with defense tali.

the problem here is that there is a group of players most of them stop playing long ago with the only goal is to destory the game for the rest.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
everything is constantly being changed, rather than players being forced to LEARN, DEVELOP, MAKE THEMSELVES SMARTER ALL AROUND.... instead they page in to staff and basically have ruined this game for what is it

GAME MECHANICS.. THEY IMPLEMENT.. WE FIND WAYS TO WORK WITH IT

SIMPLE AS THAT

Here's a thought.. They've made a change that makes the talismans more in line with their original vision of not affecting PvP... They've now implemented it... Find a way to work with it...

Personally I appreciate the staff can look at the issue at a big picture level, realize it didn't match their vision, and that it's having negative effects, so they'v gone ahead and made a change that of course won't be popular to all, but they do it anyways because it's logical. (still needs to be tweaked of course, and I have faith that the staff will get there)

Now it's time to put your big boy panties on and adapt my friend.

girana

Grandmaster
Here's a thought.. They've made a change that makes the talismans more in line with their original vision of not affecting PvP... They've now implemented it... Find a way to work with it...

but isnt it stupid that the only group benefit from it is $ ? ;).

Goapirat

Apprentice
there is nearly no pvp in dungeons
maybe you need to learn the diffrence between pvp and griefing.
pvp = 1 or more player want to fight against 1 or more players that also want to fight other players.
griefing = 1 or more players want to fight against 1 or more players that dont want to fight other players.

The meaning of PvP is Player versus Player.
Without interpretations.
Just "Player versus Player".

Hmm I'm fairly certain I've seen several flube alts with def tali, but I don't really check. For sure he always has a swampie though

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
The meaning of PvP is Player versus Player.
Without interpretations.
Just "Player versus Player".

If only life were so black and white.. Personally I think Girana is spot on, it's really only PvP if it's consensual, killing someone who isn't fighting back, really isn't PvP. And these changes wouldn't have taken place if it only affected consensual PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.