I think I may have a real solution to get more blues hunting pk's..

Athrez

Grandmaster
Most people can throw pots, the only people who script pot throwing are the ones using steam/razor, where it is possible to create macros that perfectly time the potions. (see @Athrez)

You are very delusional if you think razor/steam pot macros are perfect.. go look my pvp videos and see how much i miss the pots/explode on me cause of the random explo pot timer + spikes of the internet connection. I don't think it's even possible to create a "perfect timed explo pot macro", when it has random timer.

Deriz

Grandmaster
You are very delusional if you think razor/steam pot macros are perfect.. go look my pvp videos and see how much i miss the pots/explode on me cause of the random explo pot timer + spikes of the internet connection. I don't think it's even possible to create a "perfect timed explo pot macro", when it has random timer.

Sorry, youre telling me to go look at your videos to see that when people line of sight you over little hills / bumps your potion blows up on you?
In a straight line run, every single pot will hit, unless you see a significant ping spike with your scripted potions.

'My script can hit me just go look' gimme a break lol, learn to throw potions.

btw here is a snippet of the rules for you. I know you cant do anything except right click. (Auto bandage / Auto potion) but you might want to try you know... not cheating someime.

"Players may not use any automation scripts while pvping or in any game setting. This includes; Potion throwing, auto potion usage, auto trap pouch usage and more.... No automation will be tolerated!"

Deriz

Grandmaster
Then why do most players only use sallos and threaten to quit if it got taken away.

TBH i play razor because i do more than just pvp in a blue zerg. As in - i like Ultima Online, not the tree-hacked spaceship looking client you try to pass off as it.

lol?

You mean you can pre-target any bar pulled in a call and instant drop when you appear on screen? na bro, it doesn't matter much though - L O L

I agree, it is easy as piss. I'm 300 odd ping and do it without blinking.

1. I cant speak for most people, but the frame rate in sallos is very nice. When I switch back to razor/steam it gives me a headache because it is so jittery. The sticky / tiny health bars are also very nice. But for me the main thing that would annoy me switching back would be the seizure inducing jittery slideslow you get in steam/razor.

2. "TBH i play razor because i do more than just pvp in a blue zerg" This comment holds no merit toward anything in this discussion and is completely irrelevant. Treehack has nothing to do with sallos, Treehack is an art file thing. And if you want to see a spaceship looking client, see Athrez videos for that.

3. Pre-targetting someone off screen rarely ever happens, and is too much of a gamble. If that person runs up at the back of the group, you just lost the drop and have to go heals.

4. Also you can pre-target offscreen with steam/razor too, however it is limited to I believe 18 tiles, but still generally enough to pre target someone.

Sallos is a trade off, you get a smoother better look game with better health bars, however you get no automation. Which is why many of the players refuse to switch to sallos, they simply cannot play the game without their automation macros.

Athrez

Grandmaster
Not "every single" of my potion will hit. Just look all my videos of UOF and count how many times I miss and hit like supposed. I hit around 70% of pots. Anyway this conversation is pointless you crying about something that is legal and there for everyone to do the same. Your crying and bitching will just piss off the staff eventually and you get yourself banned like Aga and some others.. To your rule quote here is the answer that got recently posted about razor macros:
335795f1ca.jpg

To see my explo pot working: ps. see especially 1:38, not even half of the potions hit the enemy like they should. Second thing, I know how to throw potions manually since I alchy dueled pretty much in 2009 on uoforever on sallos. As dexer I got plenty of other macros that I use and can not be done on Sallos so thats one reason why I don't like Sallos. Also sallos is slower for me, I lose tiles with it and I don't like the looking of it either. :)

Any other smart comments, boy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deriz

Grandmaster
Not "every single" of my potion will hit. Just look all my videos of UOF and count how many times I miss and hit like supposed. I hit around 70% of pots. Anyway this conversation is pointless you crying about something that is legal and there for everyone to do the same. Your crying and bitching will just piss off the staff eventually and you get yourself banned like Aga and some others.. To your rule quote here is the answer that got recently posted about razor macros:
335795f1ca.jpg

To see my explo pot working: ps. see especially 1:38, not even half of the potions hit the enemy like they should. Second thing, I know how to throw potions manually since I alchy dueled pretty much in 2009 on uoforever on sallos. As dexer I got plenty of other macros that I use and can not be done on Sallos so thats one reason why I don't like Sallos. Also sallos is slower for me, I lose tiles with it and I don't like the looking of it either. :)

Any other smart comments, boy?

It is 100% illegal, shane talked about it at length in IRC. And no I am not crying or bitching about it , if you want to be a baddie, be a baddie.

@CAPTUN AUSTRALIA Like I said, some people cannot play without their automation macros, auto bandage, auto purple pot, blah blah blah. And sallos does not allow for these.

edit: Also Heli, to say 'only 70% of my pots hit at 1:38 look" gimme a break, everyone knows you need to set the delay in the script to match your ping. So if it was particularly laggy at that time, your pots miss.

Bottom line, youre a click follow dexxer who cannot play the game without everything automated for you. The only button you use is the right mouse button.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
It is 100% illegal, shane talked about it at length in IRC. And no I am not crying or bitching about it , if you want to be a baddie, be a baddie.

@CAPTUN AUSTRALIA Like I said, some people cannot play without their automation macros, auto bandage, auto purple pot, blah blah blah. And sallos does not allow for these.

edit: Also Heli, to say 'only 70% of my pots hit at 1:38 look" gimme a break, everyone knows you need to set the delay in the script to match your ping. So if it was particularly laggy at that time, your pots miss.

Bottom line, youre a click follow dexxer who cannot play the game without everything automated for you. The only button you use is the right mouse button.

Wow someone has a sore arse i guess timed explode pots are like delayed drops? as for using right mouse button aint u the kid who put cure pots on his RMB + the amount u run i would imagine your rmb takes a beating?

Deriz

Grandmaster
@Deriz automates his explode/eb drops but is crying about someone using pot macros on razor? LOLOLOLO

Putting a delay line into a macro which is used situationally and a fully automated purple potion script are very different. But you know this.

And I am not crying, nor do I care. The OP seemed to believe that people were automating purple potions on Sallos, I was just pointing out that you cannot, and the only people that do are playing steam / razor. And as @Athrez pointed out in his previous post, he is unable tto switch to sallos do to the fact that you cannot automate the entire game experience.

"I got plenty of other macros that I use and can not be done on Sallos so thats one reason why I don't like Sallos"

Baby Blue

Master
Wow someone has a sore arse i guess timed explode pots are like delayed drops? as for using right mouse button aint u the kid who put cure pots on his RMB + the amount u run i would imagine your rmb takes a beating?
He plays on Sallos now, so he can't use auto cures (which is a privilege for those who use UOsteam etc.) It's all good as long as legit UOF Sallos isn't considered as a cheat client IMO.

I wouldn't say that delayed ebs are cheating either. If I just hold my last target down when I start casting ebolt and it will hit perfectly. Maybe it's my ping? Give it a try.

Athrez

Grandmaster
Ask from a staff member how the explo pot random timer works on this shard. It basically must be thrown in a certain area lets say 0.2s-0.5s before X time. When you make a macro you cannot include all the time between 0.2s-0.5s as far as I know. Thats why it is impossible to make a "perfect" hitting explo pot macro on this shard.

Are you * or do you pick just some lines what I just said? Besides "I got plenty of other macros that I use and can not be done on Sallos so thats one reason why I don't like Sallos" I also said I don't like the look and I lose tiles. So there you go..

I'm done arguing with you if you are this stupid. The rules are what it is. Shane has the power to change em but he can't and probably also will not want to block razor/steam recording options since it would mean losing the player base. Oh boy, you are looking so ridiculous with your silly comments. He also have said if he could he would had never brought Sallos to UOF if he knew how much of work it brought with it..

So the bottom line: Razor/Steam macros are 100% legal, just so you know, *.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
He plays on Sallos now, so he can't use auto cures (which is a privilege for those who use UOsteam etc.) It's all good as long as legit UOF Sallos isn't considered as a cheat client IMO.

I wouldn't say that delayed ebs are cheating either. If I just hold my last target down when I start casting ebolt and it will hit perfectly. Maybe it's my ping? Give it a try.

Kito right? why u need secret accounts?

i never said it was cheating idgaf. Ebolt is ok w/o a delay anyway but thats just 1 spell? do i care if he uses delay light/poisons? Nope. Do i care if Heli is using a razor macro to time his pots? Nope. Do i find it funny he is crying about timed purple pots after gettting raped by heli when he is known for using delayed spell macros? yes i do i find it fucking hillarious.

Thanks thou next time may be use your original forums acct or are you to embarressed?

Deriz

Grandmaster
Ask from a staff member how the explo pot random timer works on this shard. It basically must be thrown in a certain area lets say 0.2s-0.5s before X time. When you make a macro you cannot include all the time between 0.2s-0.5s as far as I know. Thats why it is impossible to make a "perfect" hitting explo pot macro on this shard.

Are you * or do you pick just some lines what I just said? Besides "I got plenty of other macros that I use and can not be done on Sallos so thats one reason why I don't like Sallos" I also said I don't like the look and I lose tiles. So there you go..

I'm done arguing with you if you are this stupid. The rules are what it is. Shane has the power to change em but he can't and probably also will not want to block razor/steam recording options since it would mean losing the player base. Oh boy, you are looking so ridiculous with your silly comments. He also have said if he could he would had never brought Sallos to UOF if he knew how much of work it brought with it..

So the bottom line: Razor/Steam macros are 100% legal, just so you know, *.

1. Shane did change the rules in late april, I copy and pasted them for you. Seeing as how SCRIPTING is only applicable to razor/steam , it stands to reason that NO AUTOMATION SCRIPTS applies to razor/steam.

Your reading comprehension must be that of a first grader, the only one coming off looking stupid is you. The 'random timer' is either 3-4 seconds. The target timer is at the same spot as far as I know, and the only thing that changes would be your ping. If your ping spikes from <5 to 100 you need to change the time by .1 seconds. And you are right, your script cannot adjust for that on the fly.

your only arguement to this is "my macro might miss sometimes if my ping spikes" ?? That is kind of pathetic.

The reason that they thought it would not be possible to make a potion macro on this shard, again as far as I know is that Adam had thought he disabled all of the journal reading capabilities. He did not, the waitforjournal command in steam still works.

Like I said, I do not care that you automate everything, you play a dexxer. It doesnt even matter. I was simply pointing out to the OP that the only people using all of this automation are people on Razor/steam, and you proved that point for me quite well,

Deriz

Grandmaster
Kito right? why u need secret accounts?

i never said it was cheating idgaf. Ebolt is ok w/o a delay anyway but thats just 1 spell? do i care if he uses delay light/poisons? Nope. Do i care if Heli is using a razor macro to time his pots? Nope. Do i find it funny he is crying about timed purple pots after gettting raped by heli when he is known for using delayed spell macros? yes i do i find it fucking hillarious.

Thanks thou next time may be use your original forums acct or are you to embarressed?

Getting raped by heli ? lol... I think I killed heli 20x yesterday...

Athrez

Grandmaster
I don't remember you ever killed me 1v1. Anyway, I accept your challenge. Lets make it for money since you sure for your victory? I'm up to give money to any staff member for the duel. It can be best of 1 or 3 fights, I don't care. Either way I will win. :) 7x event rules.

ps. this is what happened when you got separated from your friends and you was alone against the great Heli and his War Hammer.

ed1bd2be89.jpg

Yewguards

Expert
I actually think uof did a great job with curbing an abundant amount of pks. Statloss free zones don't allow house hiding, hence dip in pk activity at west bridge. Statloss is tough enough that you can't just jump in the fight immediately after dying. It's pretty much like paid shards right before trammel came out, which gives uof it's own niche.

Just the other day a few blues died in destard, paged a friend and 5 of us wiped them out in minutes. For the most part I spot 2-5 reds on raids until they die. Then it's pretty much pvm with the occasional faction battle.

Deriz

Grandmaster
I don't remember you ever killed me 1v1. Anyway, I accept your challenge. Lets make it for money since you sure for your victory? I'm up to give money to any staff member for the duel. It can be best of 1 or 3 fights, I don't care. Either way I will win. :) 7x event rules.

ps. this is what happened when you got separated from your friends and you was alone against the great Heli and his War Hammer.

ed1bd2be89.jpg

Yes, after fighting and killing you guys for about 40 minutes, and you bringing in a ton of alts, We both ran out of red potions, Why dont you show what happens right after this? I get pots, and we continue killing you guys...