What would you change on quicksilver relic

• Chage it 1/4 the dex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksdaduo

Master
The reason this wasn't caught until now is because it took 7 damn months for a casual player to get high level quicksilver.

It's close to 5m xp to get level 10 QS.

If you feel it's overpowered a bit of a reduction in the length of the proc would have sufficed.

I didnt even know it was 2s per level.. always seemed like 1s to me.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
No, I proved that you're a shitty liar.

Go take your baby dick meta to the ancient wyrms with only vet and it'll be dead on the first AW.

I'll put 1m on it.
No, you proved that just because you have gold and made a top level pet that you're still bad at playing the class.

Fucking QQ loser.

Sun's out, go take that break you keep pretending that you're going to.

bksdaduo

Master
No, you proved that just because you have gold and made a top level pet that you're still bad at playing the class.

Fucking QQ loser.

Sun's out, go take that break you keep pretending that you're going to.

Bad at playing the class?

I said it's possible to have a high level meta die against normal mobs.

You claimed your level 5 solos AWs easily just using vet.

You're a fucking liar and the same guy that cried in irc for three weeks about me pk'ing your tamer and had your in game girlfriend leave orange chests outside my castle thinking it was going to block me from recalling to it. You're both morons.

My offer stands.. if your level 5 meta can solo an AW with just vet I'll give you 1m gold. We both know it won't happen. You made a claim that metas are too powerful and provided an example that was completely false.. just fuck off already.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Bad at playing the class?

I said it's possible to have a high level meta die against normal mobs.

You claimed your level 5 solos AWs easily just using vet.

You're a fucking liar and the same guy that cried in irc for three weeks about me pk'ing your tamer and had your in game girlfriend leave orange chests outside my castle thinking it was going to block me from recalling to it. You're both morons.

My offer stands.. if your level 5 meta can solo an AW with just vet I'll give you 1m gold. We both know it won't happen. You made a claim that metas are too powerful and provided an example that was completely false.. just fuck off already.
Just because you're horrible at playing a tamer and need two clients to PvP doesn't make my story false.

As soon as I get my current meta to level 5 I will take you up on that offer.

Looking forward to the extra poker money.

bksdaduo

Master
Just because you're horrible at playing a tamer and need two clients to PvP doesn't make my story false.

As soon as I get my current meta to level 5 I will take you up on that offer.

Looking forward to the extra poker money.

Wait so you don't even have a fuckin level 5 meta?

How many times are you going to make bullshit posts?

As if the entire server didnt already think you're a moron, you've outdone yourself.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I don't have a tamer, but I was at the trinsic invasion event in question. This time, Bradley was out in the open instead of hiding in a building in town, having friends drag mobs to him as fast as they could.

Although there were a few players involved in bringing down the balrons in two seconds, the fun really started when Bradleys Quicksilver relic was initiated.

At that time, I was using my pure mage to combo mobs near death to try and get the final hit on these mobs. In fact, and this is no word of a lie, I would target the health bar at around 50% HP with the explosion, and the mob was dead before my explosion even hit. THIS happened 3 times lol.

I can't personally believe how some of you guys are treating staff. Think about it, you've had QS be this OP for 6 months, how can you complaing? And in the same amount of time we've gotten new events like KOTH, we've gotten t2a duelpits, a whole new dueling interface, dexie meta talismans/relics, faction revamp, ETC ETC ETC

if you compare this to any other server before it, we are ridiculously spoiled in terms of development especially. And for you guys to be saying that dev's should be able to know every little detail of each individual template while they're doing all that coding? Ridiculous. Devs saw a problem and fixed it, and I don't think they owe tamers anything.

I do wonder though if what's needed now is to make mobs tougher across the board, as that would bring relic prices up across the board as well.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Wait so you don't even have a fuckin level 5 meta?

How many times are you going to make bullshit posts?

As if the entire server didnt already think you're a moron, you've outdone yourself.
I said "current" meta. I sold my last one at a large profit.

You are obviously having a really hard time with your reading comprehension today.

Take a break bud.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
I don't have a tamer, but I was at the trinsic invasion event in question. This time, Bradley was out in the open instead of hiding in a building in town, having friends drag mobs to him as fast as they could.

Although there were a few players involved in bringing down the balrons in two seconds, the fun really started when Bradleys Quicksilver relic was initiated.

At that time, I was using my pure mage to combo mobs near death to try and get the final hit on these mobs. In fact, and this is no word of a lie, I would target the health bar at around 50% HP with the explosion, and the mob was dead before my explosion even hit. THIS happened 3 times lol.

I can't personally believe how some of you guys are treating staff. Think about it, you've had QS be this OP for 6 months, how can you complaing? And in the same amount of time we've gotten new events like KOTH, we've gotten t2a duelpits, a whole new dueling interface, dexie meta talismans/relics, faction revamp, ETC ETC ETC

if you compare this to any other server before it, we are ridiculously spoiled in terms of development especially. And for you guys to be saying that dev's should be able to know every little detail of each individual template while they're doing all that coding? Ridiculous. Devs saw a problem and fixed it, and I don't think they owe tamers anything.

I do wonder though if what's needed now is to make mobs tougher across the board, as that would bring relic prices up across the board as well.

You forgot to mention how Bradley usually has a train of archers/mages and other randoms following his meta pet around trying to mooch off his pet tanking the mobs. I've seen his meta in action plenty. There is no way it killed a balron in 2-3 seconds unless it had some help.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
I said "current" meta. I sold my last one at a large profit.

You are obviously having a really hard time with your reading comprehension today.

Take a break bud.

When you Attempt to solo this AW with a level 5 meta can you stream it? We all want a good laugh.

bksdaduo

Master

so what you're saying is you don't understand that it took bradley 300+ hours of leveling that meta to make it as strong as it is?

we are talking about balrons/normal mobs here.. the shit that drops 1200 gold, right?

anyone want to guess how much gold Bradley has banked farming balrons?

Lexington

Grandmaster
so what you're saying is you don't understand that it took bradley 300+ hours of leveling that meta to make it as strong as it is?

we are talking about balrons/normal mobs here.. the shit that drops 1200 gold, right?

anyone want to guess how much gold Bradley has banked farming balrons?

I made just over 1 million gold farming from level 4 to 5. It took me 2 1/2 months of normal game play. That doesn't hold a candle to those doing RDA's and selling relics for 10 to 15 mil. So how much gold Bradley made leveling a meta is irrelevant IMO.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Desperate forum spamming is the worst way to get a fix, rather if you want something just be classy and quiet. TRUTH

Staff

Young Player Help
I believe we have decided to leave the damage and uptime as it previously was but increase the cooldown to proc once per 2 minutes. Let me know what you guys think.

Status
Not open for further replies.