Remove this ridiculous new mob AI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
If u decide to keep it this way, perhaps it's time to get rid of stat loss or at lease reduce it. I think staff was trying to nerf eqms but I doubt it's gonna help much. eqms will still have more pks online than there's mobs in Destard. Every solo pk who's left will be doomed though.
Why would they do that?

For some reason EQMS is too valuable to staff to mess with.

Personally, I think the server would be better off without them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TyroneG

Master
If you want to fix the PK problem make it so that factioners are able to be statted anywhere in the dungeon. Currently if you die to a factioner inside most champ zones/certain areas you are unable to be statted.

Also should make it so that the head instantly goes into the backpack of whoever deals the killing blow.

Deriz

Grandmaster
If you want to fix the PK problem make it so that factioners are able to be statted anywhere in the dungeon. Currently if you die to a factioner inside most champ zones/certain areas you are unable to be statted.

Also should make it so that the head instantly goes into the backpack of whoever deals the killing blow.

Factioners should be able to stat red factioners anywhere outside of the co-cut zone.

There is no reason they shouldnt be able to.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Personally I would rather try 10 things to find one fun thing than sit here and try nothing because that's the way we have always done things. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm willing to try being wrong. :)
Sort of off topic from the OP ... but would the 'head buy back' ever be looked at again ? I know it serves as a gold sink... but I think keeping it serves as a huge bonus for PKs.

Or ... if the Ai was changed back .. to test replacing it with the head buy back being eliminated?

eppy

Grandmaster
Sort of off topic from the OP ... but would the 'head buy back' ever be looked at again ? I know it serves as a gold sink... but I think keeping it serves as a huge bonus for PKs.

Or ... if the Ai was changed back .. to test replacing it with the head buy back being eliminated?
That doesn't particularly interest me personally.

Nekronos

Master
Personally I would rather try 10 things to find one fun thing than sit here and try nothing because that's the way we have always done things. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm willing to try being wrong. :)
Nikola Tesla said he never failed at anything, only discovered 10,000 things that will not work.

Factioners should be able to stat red factioners anywhere outside of the co-cut zone.

There is no reason they shouldnt be able to.

I understand this argument, say against EQMS, but what about those solo reds who you (and everyone else on the server) gank the shit out of upon sight?

It is literally a miracle if a 1v1, stays a 1v1 in this age of fragile ego's, faggotry and fear of death in 2017.

With all the call-in's, automated 1 button delayed drops, advanced clients and gimped templates, does getting stunned/eb'd closest in front of 2-10+ pussies really justify being statlossed?

This agro thing is beyond ********, but the statloss system just favours and encourages zergs as it stands.

Blues who already can't defend themselves versus 1 pk (and have a cry baby mentality) really should have no input when it comes to murderer changes @Silly Santa.

TBH a fix for the "pk problem" would be to remove target macros. EQMS would probably have trouble targeting mongbats and it gives blues further time to hit that recall button before they're zapped with 10 homing missles aka 1 button target closest ebolts.

What about the red trammel that has been growing for a long time now?

Usually it's the blues being attacked from both sides. Now it's the reds and you cry? And you talk about trammel?
Blues who already can't defend themselves versus 1 pk (and have a cry baby mentality) really should have no input when it comes to murderer changes

The funniest part about the cattle saying "red trammel" is that that "auto head buy back" function doesn't actually work in dungeons, even when it is faction vs faction combat (besides a few bugged tiles in odd places), but again, im sure you already knew this (lol)....

Blues who already can't defend themselves versus 1 pk (and have a cry baby mentality) really should have no input when it comes to murderer changes @Silly Santa.
The funniest part about the cattle saying "red trammel" is that that "auto head buy back" function doesn't actually work in dungeons, even when it is faction vs faction combat (besides a few bugged tiles in odd places), but again, im sure you already knew this (lol)....

People who can't write one post without calling others who don't agree with them names really should have no input on issues either man

Bongzilla

Master
@eppy perhaps a cap on head auto buy back like 3 every 24 hours then full stat on 4th turn in. the fact that these guys just get to pop a head back in their bank automatically when we are trying to take them out of the game for a while is redundant and pointless... or up the price being that there is an abundance of gold around. like 100k would be more suited gold sink imo.

Deriz

Grandmaster
@eppy perhaps a cap on head auto buy back like 3 every 24 hours then full stat on 4th turn in. the fact that these guys just get to pop a head back in their bank automatically when we are trying to take them out of the game for a while is redundant and pointless... or up the price being that there is an abundance of gold around. like 100k would be more suited gold sink imo.

You know that you cannot auto buy your head back if you get cut in a dungeon right?

perhaps a cap on head auto buy back like 3 every 24 hours then full stat on 4th turn in.

I don't think this will really have any impact. Most reds have several chars at the ready to jump in if one dies. This would only punish the single reds and probably not even them really.

Anyways this thread shouldn't derail into discussion about head buyback... this was about mob a.i.
Make a new thread guys.

Deriz

Grandmaster
I don't think this will really have any impact. Most reds have several chars at the ready to jump in if one dies. This would only punish the single reds and probably not even them really.

Anyways this thread shouldn't derail into discussion about head buyback... this was about mob a.i.
Make a new thread guys.

You editted to quick I guess.

Anyways, you should run a red into a dungeon and then try saying it isnt a ******** change.

I dont even PK in dungeons and I know how stupid this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.