Things that were fun, and made the shard popular and populated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messremb

Grandmaster
he does have really silky hands
its cause i only ever pet my dog, he is never abused.

i love that hanes likes to speak for staff on every topic.

oh and fyi here is the Macro you can use, note the top few lines.

//TamerHelpervUOF By Vlek, Grunt of the Bloodclan (Bloodclan.org)

//Get close to your target, press your associated key.

//CAUTION: Must watch this script. It's not as intelligent as the regular one.

if not listexists 'NameTheTamed'

//Set this name to whatever you want.

createlist 'NameTheTamed'

pushlist 'NameTheTamed' 'Big Ds'

endif

if not listexists 'tameables'

createlist 'tameables'

pushlist 'tameables' 0x7t //Hellcat (Large)

pushlist 'tameables' 0x62 //Hellhound

pushlist 'tameables' 0xbc //Savage Ridgeback

pushlist 'tameables' 0xbb //Ridgeback

pushlist 'tameables' 0x17 //Dire Wolf

pushlist 'tameables' 0xce //Lava Lizard

pushlist 'tameables' 0x14 //Frost spider

pushlist 'tameables' 0xc9 //Hellcat (Small)

pushlist 'tameables' 0xda //Frenzied Ostard

pushlist 'tameables' 0x50 //Giant Toad

pushlist 'tameables' 0xe8 //Bull

pushlist 'tameables' 0xe9 //Bull2

pushlist 'tameables' 0x22 //White Wolf

pushlist 'tameables' 0x25 //White Wolf2

pushlist 'tameables' 0x1c //Giant Spider

pushlist 'tameables' 0xd4 //Grizzly Bear

pushlist 'tameables' 0xea //Great Hart

pushlist 'tameables' 0x41 //Snow leopard

pushlist 'tameables' 0x40 //Snow leopard

pushlist 'tameables' 0x19 //Gray wolf

pushlist 'tameables' 0x1b //Gray wolf2

pushlist 'tameables' 0x30 //Scorpion

pushlist 'tameables' 0xca //Alligator

pushlist 'tameables' 0x3f //Cougar

pushlist 'tameables' 0xd6 //Panther

pushlist 'tameables' 0xa7 //Brown Bear

pushlist 'tameables' 0xdd //Walrus

pushlist 'tameables' 0xd5 //Polar Bear

pushlist 'tameables' 0xd3 //Black Bear

pushlist 'tameables' 0xdc //Llama

pushlist 'tameables' 0x124 //Pack Llama

pushlist 'tameables' 0x123 //Pack Horse

pushlist 'tameables' 0xc8 //Horse

pushlist 'tameables' 0xe2 //Horse2

pushlist 'tameables' 0xcc //Horse3

pushlist 'tameables' 0xed //Giant Rat

pushlist 'tameables' 0xdb //Forest Ostard

pushlist 'tameables' 0xd2 //Desert Ostard

pushlist 'tameables' 0x122 //Boar

pushlist 'tameables' 0xe1 //Timber Wolf

pushlist 'tameables' 0xed //Hind

pushlist 'tameables' 0x51 //Bullfrog

endif

if not @inrange 'tobetamed' 2

@unsetalias 'tobetamed'

for 0 in 'tameables'

if @findtype tameables[] 'any' 'ground' 1 2

@setalias 'tobetamed' 'found'

break

endif

endfor

endif

if not @inrange 'tobetamed' 2

headmsg 'No new creatures near you!'

replay

endif

clearjournal

while name 'tobetamed' != NameTheTamed[0]

autotargetobject 'tobetamed'

useskill 'animal taming'

break

endif

@rename 'tobetamed' NameTheTamed[0]

pause 1000

if not @inrange 'tobetamed' 1

if @x 'tobetamed' > x 'self' and @y 'tobetamed' > y 'self'

walk 'Southeast'

elseif @x 'tobetamed' < x 'self' and @y 'tobetamed' > y 'self'

walk 'Southwest'

elseif @x 'tobetamed' > x 'self' and @y 'tobetamed' < y 'self'

walk 'Northeast'

elseif @x 'tobetamed' < x 'self' and @y 'tobetamed' < y 'self'

walk 'Northwest'

elseif @x 'tobetamed' > x 'self' and @y 'tobetamed' == y 'self'

walk 'East'

elseif @x 'tobetamed' < x 'self' and @y 'tobetamed' == y 'self'

walk 'West'

elseif @x 'tobetamed' == x 'self' and @y 'tobetamed' > y 'self'

walk 'South'

elseif @x 'tobetamed' == x 'self' and @y 'tobetamed' < y 'self'

walk 'North'

endif

endif

endwhile

waitforcontext 'tobetamed' 8 20000

waitforgump 0x909cc741 15000

@replygump 0x909cc741 2

@ignoreobject 'tobetamed'

@unsetalias 'tobetamed'

Faytality

Staff member
Staff also said to an extent. Which you clearly seem to be pushing the line on. You've already been caught out afk training. Doesn't matter if it was afk for a few mins or for hours,days etc.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Wait who was caught doing that? Sounds like someone doesnt know what they are talking about.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
how is it speaking for staff when all I'm saying is that its against the rules set in place to promote healthy game balance??

from the rules:

USING THE SKILL ANIMAL TAMING unnatended is prohibited and bannable. Any sort of "scripting" using this skillset will be punishable.

Messremb

Grandmaster
how is it speaking for staff when all I'm saying is that its against the rules set in place to promote healthy game balance??

from the rules:

USING THE SKILL ANIMAL TAMING unnatended is prohibited and bannable. Any sort of "scripting" using this skillset will be punishable.
lol

you speak for staff by saying its against the rules while they have seen it and are ok with it.

this will not walk you around the world to find animals, if you were to try to use it afk you would just stand still and not do shit.

thanks GM hanes for being so willing to explain to me what all the other staff doesn't care about.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
desi would be a great event manager but I wouldn't push the position on her, she's already graciously done so much for the server already tbh. I don't think she would get turned down if she offered to do it.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Can I get staff to build me a house please? I would like a nice path outside my house, leading to yew bank which only I can walk on *sorry everyone else, you will have to teleport over it, I would like a fountain outside with lovely flowers around it and a few swamp tiles so I can plant green thorns. I would also like it so only I can recall within two tiles of my house, would like an ankh so I can resurrect, my own personal moongate so I can travel to all cities quickly, my own personal moongate for dungeons and a room underneath which spawns two balrons and two ancient wyrms every five seconds after they die *would give me the incentive to create a bard*.

Prizes purchased from people should be the soul responsibility of the buyer WITHOUT any creative influence from the staff.

Talking of staff members, one member of staff here who gave the position up was accused of rigging the last house decoration contest, isn't that right @Messremb?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
One core reason why I'm not staff is because I don't tolerate anything that isn't earned. If @Darkarna or anyone came to me with a legit reason, hard work, and proof of work without macroing afk I'd reward them in some fashion.

To state it officially: Yes I was denied the Event Master position for various reasons stated by staff. Am I happy about it? Of course not. Why do I still play here? I shouldn't but I have a community that loves to be around me. I'm here for them.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
One core reason why I'm not staff is because I don't tolerate anything that isn't earned. If @Darkarna or anyone came to me with a legit reason, hard work, and proof of work without macroing afk I'd reward them in some fashion.

To state it officially: Yes I was denied the Event Master position for various reasons stated by staff. Am I happy about it? Of course not. Why do I still play here? I shouldn't but I have a community that loves to be around me. I'm here for them.

Providing your services for the community as non staff is a very noble and selfless act. I still think you would have made a great event manager but alas, t'was not to be unfortunately. The way I see it is quite simple, the quality which you could potentially bring to the table is being ignored because of petty reasons which players here were envious and toxic enough to plaster over the forums. The worst type of regret is the kind that could have been avoided if a single chance was given.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
What's the point after toxic? What does it become then? That's about where some of the people are here.

Unfortunately, some people do not understand the word 'limit', I am surprised how some of the people on here are still walking around freely. Again though, there is always the chance that fate will be kind to us and do something about that ;)

Messremb

Grandmaster
Can I get staff to build me a house please? I would like a nice path outside my house, leading to yew bank which only I can walk on *sorry everyone else, you will have to teleport over it, I would like a fountain outside with lovely flowers around it and a few swamp tiles so I can plant green thorns. I would also like it so only I can recall within two tiles of my house, would like an ankh so I can resurrect, my own personal moongate so I can travel to all cities quickly, my own personal moongate for dungeons and a room underneath which spawns two balrons and two ancient wyrms every five seconds after they die *would give me the incentive to create a bard*.

Prizes purchased from people should be the soul responsibility of the buyer WITHOUT any creative influence from the staff.

Talking of staff members, one member of staff here who gave the position up was accused of rigging the last house decoration contest, isn't that right @Messremb?
Another of my forum lovers. I will say it again cause you people don't seem to listen. you were not involved in talks about the island and know nothing of what was or wasn't supposed to happen with it. Thanks for your interest.

Oh, and I never said a word about your corrupt little "artist" buddy till after he was no longer staff. thanks for playing.

Messremb

Grandmaster

If you are accusing me of not working for the island, or doing some sort of against the rules afk thing you don't know me like I thought you did.

I got the island at a discount (about 58 mil) because I had been a stand up guy and tried to help the winner in a time of need, and because I was going to help him run cool shit on the island. Unfortunately he started playing another game, and some other shit went down. All before he got the island finished.

Anyways, think what you want, I put a ton of work into this island.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
If you are accusing me of not working for the island, or doing some sort of against the rules afk thing you don't know me like I thought you did.

I got the island at a discount (about 58 mil) because I had been a stand up guy and tried to help the winner in a time of need, and because I was going to help him run cool shit on the island. Unfortunately he started playing another game, and some other shit went down. All before he got the island finished.

Anyways, think what you want, I put a ton of work into this island.

lawl !

nice story !

Another of my forum lovers. I will say it again cause you people don't seem to listen. you were not involved in talks about the island and know nothing of what was or wasn't supposed to happen with it. Thanks for your interest.

Oh, and I never said a word about your corrupt little "artist" buddy till after he was no longer staff. thanks for playing.

This is the best part . Even though Silvio played with $ guild , he has NEVER ONCE abused his powers as a GM etc .

I remember having this conversation with you on IRC . You accused him of being unfair for the house deco competition without any proof WATSOEVER AGAIN .

Now comes the best part , If you have checked who were the top 3 winners in the house deco competition , you would have noticed there were 0 $ players and infact one of them was from T^C.

If you had checked deeper , you would have realized NO $ MEMBERS ENTERED the HOUSE DECO competition at all ! lawl !

so how is silvio being unfair ?!?!?!?!?? lawl !

typical PCH/T^C mentality ! accusing players with 0 PROOF again n again !

Status
Not open for further replies.