Things that were fun, and made the shard popular and populated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swayze

Grandmaster
I actually stopped doing invasions because there is no reason to do them. You get no eventscore and a much smaller chance at any reward because there is so many people. I rather do a champ while an invasion is going on because the chance of an award is much greater.

If they brought back eventscore, I would do the invasion instead.

Swayze

Grandmaster
heck, I haven't done a CTF or PVP tourney (not that I should be) for 2 months because you get 0 eventscore.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
How was this island bought anyways? In game gold? Dono coins(real money)? Money(Yes real money)? (Which would be totally against shard policies.)

Why doesn't everyone else have their own staff member to alter crap around their houses?

Where are quests and rewards?

@Messremb bought the island with a mix of gold and items, most of which was derived from RDA's which were altered to make more scheduled appearances at a time when mess was heavily bombarding staff with page button greifs with jealous pages about someone making more money off RDAs then herself.

Now she wants to make the island only recall-able by her and her friends because they're using the island to cheat by running taming scripts (which is against the rules) but they're still doing it long after being busted

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@Messremb bought the island with a mix of gold and items, most of which was derived from RDA's which were altered to make more scheduled appearances at a time when mess was heavily bombarding staff with page button greifs with jealous pages about someone making more money off RDAs then herself.

Now she wants to make the island only recall-able by her and her friends because they're using the island to cheat by running taming scripts (which is against the rules) but they're still doing it long after being busted

LAWL !

this post is awesome !

Its real funny !

Messremb

Grandmaster

I was rich long before rdas, made my wealth in many ways, none of them against the rules. ;)

The staff and winner of the island were the ones going to make the island no recall, and the only reason I would want to do this is so we can run a decently safe auction house. Personally our alliance would just like it a no cut zone so we can fight all you jealous obsessed nerds any time you want.

Also there are a few other outstanding issues unrelated to anything you guys care about.

Anyways, staff knows what we are doing on the island so your claims if it being against the rules just make you look mad and jelly. And since I imagine you are paging in like $ does maybe you are the one page griefing staff.

Messremb

Grandmaster
NNIVIHI.png

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I was rich long before rdas, made my wealth in many ways, none of them against the rules. ;)

The staff and winner of the island were the ones going to make the island no recall, and the only reason I would want to do this is so we can run a decently safe auction house. Personally our alliance would just like it a no cut zone so we can fight all you jealous obsessed nerds any time you want.

Also there are a few other outstanding issues unrelated to anything you guys care about.

Anyways, staff knows what we are doing on the island so your claims if it being against the rules just make you look mad and jelly. And since I imagine you are paging in like $ does maybe you are the one page griefing staff.

Maybe staff nowadays will tolerate non-afk taming rail scripts but it is against the rules and as I've said before back when most high rolling tamers built their accounts Carl would have jailed them and any rudeness would have also lead to a bank wipe. Especially since your intention is to form a mass tamer pvp group therefore benefitting on the field which imo is extra sleezy.

lol at wanting a whole island of no cut housing. You're something else, really. I hope you get it though because if you did you'd be the closest thing to my level I've seen yet. Still really, really far behind me but the biggest pixel in my long range scan.

Kilike

Grandmaster

Raffle CLEARY stated that others could mark on the island. So don't even try that lame ass excuse. You guys have clearly pagged and asked for this addition, and there's no reason that it should be changed. The ONLY reason you'd even want it is it to be better able to cheat.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
a real hot, amazing mess. truly :D

but honestly tho I'm not sure messremb is a real girl dood
Mess is a dude. I can believe he was loaded even back when he was in my alliance. I was just asking since something big like that wasn't more in the public eye since it's own section of the map. Paws never had staff bending over backwards for anything. Quick yes or nos can we do this or that was it. And seriously fuck Carl for destroying a great community.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Shane hosted a double champ spawn at the beginning of the month to celebrate his birthday, and Adam held an orc invasion on the 13th if memory serves correctly.

Also some of the regular events held this past week:

Free For All (10/16)
Capture the Flag (10/16)
Capture the Flag (10/17)
Capture the Flag (10/18)
King of the Hill Free For All (10/18)
King of the Hill Free For All (10/18)
5x PvP Tournament (10/18)
Capture the Flag (10/18)
Free For All (10/19)
7x (all pots - str) PvP Tournament (10/19)
King of the Hill Free For All (10/19)
Free For All (10/21)

Usually every holiday yields a pretty epic event with the release of unique items (Leprechaun event, last year's Christmas Grinch, etc., come to mind). I know Alan and some of the older seers used to regularly possess creatures in towns and dungeons, but this interaction eventually stopped I believe due to player complaints.

Desi for NEW event manager :)

Messremb

Grandmaster
Mess is a dude. I can believe he was loaded even back when he was in my alliance. I was just asking since something big like that wasn't more in the public eye since it's own section of the map. Paws never had staff bending over backwards for anything. Quick yes or nos can we do this or that was it. And seriously fuck Carl for destroying a great community.
you guys got a fence and a light house in PAWs, Trin gets to do whatever they want with Trinsic, Orcs got the orc fort, and cave changed up. seems like staff had done stuff like this in the past.

It was between @andomin and staff that the no Marking thing was decided, and i was just informed about it while i was buying the island, i was going to ask Adam about it along with many other things that were talked about.

Kilike

Grandmaster
you guys got a fence and a light house in PAWs, Trin gets to do whatever they want with Trinsic, Orcs got the orc fort, and cave changed up. seems like staff had done stuff like this in the past.

It was between @andomin and staff that the no Marking thing was decided, and i was just informed about it while i was buying the island, i was going to ask Adam about it along with many other things that were talked about.
Oh man roleplay guilds getting stuff added so you should too right? makes sense.

The ONLY reason you want it so people cant mark is so you can cheat. Adam already said IN the raffle thread that people could mark on the island.

Keep denying it though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Trin is a public guild. There's no business behind the back like this seems to be.
The fence was crafted by the community. 1 Week worth of guildies chopping wood for that short fence. It wasn't free we worked for the stuff. Put time into it. Which is why I got so pissed when Carl blew up the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.