Things that were fun, and made the shard popular and populated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sommerella

Master
Oh man roleplay guilds getting stuff added so you should too right? makes sense.

The ONLY reason you want it so people cant mark is so you can cheat. Adam already said IN the raffle thread that people could mark on the island.

Keep denying it though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Forreal though, the no mark stuff was talked about. Maybe not publically, but the original owner specifically wanted it and was in talks of getting it implemented.

Purely for a non griefing tactic for the AH on the island. We were not fans. Thankfully, the original owner is out of the picture and we arent doing that.

Respectfully, there are a lot of things that were talked about for the island, if you weren't apart of winning it, buying it out, or owning a house on it then you wouldn't know all of the details.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Also @Messremb you know exactly how our work ethics are. You were at Jans side when she was here. That's how shit was run before she got here.
I never said they shouldn't get anything, i simply pointed out that staff has in the past done special things to areas for groups. this Island was promised to be customized by staff, for the owner. we are not making shit up, if you were not involved then you probably don't know what all was going on.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Forreal though, the no mark stuff was talked about. Maybe not publically, but the original owner specifically wanted it and was in talks of getting it implemented.

Purely for a non griefing tactic for the AH on the island. We were not fans. Thankfully, the original owner is out of the picture and we arent doing that.

Respectfully, there are a lot of things that were talked about for the island, if you weren't apart of winning it, buying it out, or owning a house on it then you wouldn't know all of the details.
I'm just saying I KNOW what has happened on the other small custom sea house, and yet anyone can mark on it. The island is no different.

Kilike

Grandmaster
I never said they shouldn't get anything, i simply pointed out that staff has in the past done special things to areas for groups. this Island was promised to be customized by staff, for the owner. we are not making shit up, if you were not involved then you probably don't know what all was going on.
Staff also said to an extent. Which you clearly seem to be pushing the line on. You've already been caught out afk training. Doesn't matter if it was afk for a few mins or for hours,days etc.

Sommerella

Master
I'm just saying I KNOW what has happened on the other small custom sea house, and yet anyone can mark on it. The island is no different.

Yes, the island is markable. We never said it wasn't. I'm not sure if I know exactly what you're trying to say I guess.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Staff also said to an extent. Which you clearly seem to be pushing the line on. You've already been caught out afk training. Doesn't matter if it was afk for a few mins or for hours,days etc.

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/the-mist-shrouded-island-raffle-island.65512/

who has been caught?

the most afk i have been was when i went to my fridge to grab a drink. if staff has an issue with that 20 seconds of afk i will make sure and step away from the spawn while i do it in the future.

seriously you guys keep making accusations. you really think staff hasn't checked on us and watched us. @Karl Sagan even showed up to test me the other day, but he was nice enough to give me back the mandrake he stole. :p

i really don't know what we did to you @Kilike but your salty as the dead sea.

on the no recalling topic, if staff wants us to run auctions we need the no recalling, otherwise we really don't care. we like the attention and PVP.

Kilike

Grandmaster
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/the-mist-shrouded-island-raffle-island.65512/

who has been caught?

the most afk i have been was when i went to my fridge to grab a drink. if staff has an issue with that 20 seconds of afk i will make sure and step away from the spawn while i do it in the future.

seriously you guys keep making accusations. you really think staff hasn't checked on us and watched us. @Karl Sagan even showed up to test me the other day, but he was nice enough to give me back the mandrake he stole. [emoji14]

i really don't know what we did to you @Kilike but your salty as the dead sea.

on the no recalling topic, if staff wants us to run auctions we need the no recalling, otherwise we really don't care. we like the attention and PVP.
You did nothing to me. Nor am I salty. You're just full of shit. No one here buys your lame ass excuse for no recalling onto the island for an auction house.

Sad thing is. You've brought staff into this claiming over and over they hang out there and "check up" on you. So now when proof does come out that you've been full of shit you just hurt staff as well which will really do wonders for the server.

I'm done with you and this thread. Enjoy it while you can.

Messremb

Grandmaster
You did nothing to me. Nor am I salty. You're just full of shit. No one here buys your lame ass excuse for no recalling onto the island for an auction house.

Sad thing is. You've brought staff into this claiming over and over they hang out there and "check up" on you. So now when proof does come out that you've been full of shit you just hurt staff as well which will really do wonders for the server.

i try to avoid this but @eppy will you please let him know that we have been checked on.

Sorry eppy dont hate me.

Bubbles

Master
I understand where u all are coming from but imagine how it must feel when someone here puts their heart into the event or game only to have it picked apart because a vocal few don't like it.

Flames here are vicious and nobody understands that the GMs are human.. Catering to so many different play styles can't be easy, but I've enjoyed every single second I've played here. .

Maybe once in a while send a page giving them a "atta boy.good job" without asking for something in return. I would hate to see this shard fold like many others because the GMs get beat down to much..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster

I'm not staff but I did go there and stole his root and he wasn't afk

I will leave out the part where I made a daring escape from a pch red shortly thereafter

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I'm not staff but I did go there and stole his root and he wasn't afk

I will leave out the part where I made a daring escape from a pch red shortly thereafter

shouldnt really matter, @Messremb just admitted to running taming scripts that allow afk taming to happen.

next thing it will be ''oh, i wasn't afk, i just fell asleep by accident and tamed all night''

thats why it's illegal.

Messremb

Grandmaster
shouldnt really matter, @Messremb just admitted to running taming scripts that allow afk taming to happen.

next thing it will be ''oh, i wasn't afk, i just fell asleep by accident and tamed all night''

thats why it's illegal.
ROFL you keep spamming about this. staff knows whats up. also anyone who wants the macro is welcome to it. i know pretty much everyone i see taming is using it.

Oh and if i fell asleep using it i should be jailed just like all the AFK tamers i have reported who i caught doing it again 2 days later.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Mess thinks some things are bugs that aren't bugs, and also thinks that when she cheats, it isn't cheating because everyone cheats.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
oh yeah, and the worst is when only one person is cheating, and that person also is outshining mess on the selling forums. Then it's a fucking emergency that is putting the whole shard in peril.

Status
Not open for further replies.