lets talk tamerz

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Aside from the remnants of CoM, every group PVP fight we fought this weekend were against tamers... Im starting to see why people are saying PVP on UOF isnt going to get as good as uoforever was :/

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Aside from the remnants of CoM, every group PVP fight we fought this weekend were against tamers... Im starting to see why people are saying PVP on UOF isnt going to get as good as uoforever was :/

thats bullshit

you guys got rekt by the mighty $ guild ONCE AGAIN
5 of us (MAGES) VS 8-10 OF EQMS

When asked in IRC , one of EQMS guys claimed " WE ARENT ALLOWED TO WIN WITHOUT LORD GLUTTONY ONLINE "

lol ! THATS a direct admission that u guys GOT OWNED !

LAWL !

besttherewas

Grandmaster

And every group that fought u had to incur 10+man ebolt rails.

Fyi, I killed a few eqms pvp tamers this weekend. They're really bad though, definitely not as skilled as the LORE clan who seem to have eqms on their knees.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
And every group that fought u had to incur 10+man ebolt rails.

Fyi, I killed a few eqms pvp tamers this weekend. They're really bad though, definitely not as skilled as the LORE clan who seem to have eqms on their knees.

The only time POWER has killed us in the past 3 months has been through the use of kegged off pet traps on gates/teleporters. POWER from 2 years ago? Something to be feared.

POWER now? a shell of what you guys used to be -- ffs, most of you dont even play reds anymore. Oh well, blame it on target closest and ping...

Bobby123

Grandmaster
That being said -- let's keep this on topic of how to make pets balanced in PVP but still kings of PVE.

i like it how no namers aka glutt thinks and his opinion matters ON THE FABULOUS UOF !

The only reason glutt is CRYING NON-STOP 24/7 abt tamers is they get owned all the time . Maybe its time for eqms to improve on their pvp skills instead of crying non-stop .

And a message to GLUTT :

When asked in IRC , one of EQMS guys claimed " WE ARENT ALLOWED TO WIN WITHOUT LORD GLUTTONY ONLINE "

WHATS THE EXCUSE THIS TIME ? $ guild had invisible DRAGONS ? I WOULD LIKE TO hear it

LAWL ! WAT A JOKE !

And lastly , let me add : POWER Is many times a much better guild than you guys will ever be . i CALL spade a spade and eqms is really just a bunch of shitty pvpers forming a guild together !

lawl !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Anyone who plays knows how you do, $ gets shit on but still comes to IRC and forums saying $ wins again... you got figured out and exposed many times for lies and being bad. You dont PVP -- you PVE and now LORE has made you guys cry in that department.

lawl !

EQMS #1

EQMS win again.

Stop flaming the suggestion thread -- focus on ideas to keep tamers kings of PVE but not kings of PVP -- i.e. fix all guard me.

hubcap

Grandmaster
I dislike taming as much as the next tamer-hater, but, it is quite telling to see so many crying about one of the VERY few fail-safe protection methods from griefing dweebs.

Maybe the reason there are so many tamers is the fact that this place has so many low-skilled griefer type players.......................................?

again....I hate tamers and the "all guard me" bs, but, just like you griefers always say.............

'up your game'

well.....they did. and now tears.

Just offering a different perspective.

khajja

Master
I dislike taming as much as the next tamer-hater, but, it is quite telling to see so many crying about one of the VERY few fail-safe protection methods from griefing dweebs.

Maybe the reason there are so many tamers is the fact that this place has so many low-skilled griefer type players.......................................?

again....I hate tamers and the "all guard me" bs, but, just like you griefers always say.............

'up your game'

well.....they did. and now tears.

Just offering a different perspective.
look at how popular the faction tamer has become, which is independent of the level of 'low-skilled griefer type players'. notice the shortcoming of your perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

GimpCent

Grandmaster
i like it how no namers aka glutt thinks and his opinion matters ON THE FABULOUS UOF !

The only reason glutt is CRYING NON-STOP 24/7 abt tamers is they get owned all the time . Maybe its time for eqms to improve on their pvp skills instead of crying non-stop .

And a message to GLUTT :

WHATS THE EXCUSE THIS TIME ? $ guild had invisible DRAGONS ? I WOULD LIKE TO hear it

LAWL ! WAT A JOKE !

And lastly , let me add : POWER Is many times a much better guild than you guys will ever be . i CALL spade a spade and eqms is really just a bunch of shitty pvpers forming a guild together !

lawl !

Bobby123
Birthday:
May 23, 1977 (Age: 38)

Are you 38 years old, and typing like that over a video game....

You realize that no one takes you remotely serious, you come off as a crazy raving idiot much like the Westboro Baptist Church members.

Its is not even debatable where we stand compared to you in terms of pvp skill. History as proven you repeatly wrong already.... You come on the forums ranting and raving, you type and type but say little to nothing. You just repeat yourself over and over and over like your drunk.

In terms of gameplay and balance, yes tamers are currently out of line. I have sat on the design boards of Darkfall and EQ2. I get monthly emails about balance issues from Hi-Rez among a few other studios. You don't have a clue about game mechanics and what makes for good gameplay seemingly.

I get that you think tamers are great, and I play a tamer as well but currently across the shard they are out of balance and have been for quite some time.

Would you like to debate that with me or would you like to keep ranting and raving about nothing? There is no reason why a grown man should be acting like you. Your guild should take note of that, and so should your local law enforcement. There is no honest reason for 38 year old man to be acting like that, so stop calm down and lets talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Fair warning... There is a thread about tamer pvp in the PVP forum. Go there and trash talk pvp tamers to your hearts content (other than personal attacks, etc.).

Get this one back on topic minus trash talk and with discussion about the mechanics or it will be locked.

Have a nice day.