|Any chance?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
hahahah EQMS talk about healthof freeshard AHAHHAHAHAHAH
even more funny :)

PKs are good for the health of a server... keep things exciting and stat loss gives players a chance at revenge when they kill one.

Killing pets and taking no consequences for it is not good for the shard. Abusing notoriety system and taking 2-3 counts a day knowing they can be macroed off in 24hours is not good for the health of the shard.

Then again its obvious why $ chooses to blue grief instead of PK -- theyre trash at PVP and would be in stat 24/7.

Bromista

Grandmaster
But you've probably only done that successfully a time or two, I mean who doesn't have their shit balled these days?

How are you freeing anything from anyone?

RP weirdness, unrealized goals, griefer trash with a terrible excuse.

steve-o

Grandmaster
blowmista is #numbertwoaffectedby$

and eqms is #affectedby$ they always talk about us :)

ps: im saving pets since april 2014... at that time you coudln't isnta remout, you coudlnt get in gate if criminal... and? nothin changed! whatever you do i'll always save the pets from their masters!

Bromista

Grandmaster
You're not a terrible player stevey, but you play with trash, make terrible decisions, and have terrible justification for your decision making.

I wouldn't say effected. I'd say it's more akin to making light of your mental deficiency and being as close to unaffected as possible.

Besides, you don't even UO...bro.

Lexington

Grandmaster
So now that Pet killing is the new game and excitement for griefers... is there any chance we can fix the resist and magery so that it is not a full point of loss when pets die? I do not pvp and have no desire to, but in farming (and being farmed on), I would like to know that my pets are not taking such a beating. Thanks :)

If they gave me control of the server for 1 day the I would change 3 things....

(1) Remove any and all permanent pet stat loss.. 15 minute temp at most!

(2) Make is so you can't trap pets.

(3) Give murders permanent stat loss in the form of the tradition shot and log term

Other than these 3 things the server is awesome!! Make me a UOF god for a day :)

hucknivek

Master
Give counts for killing pets, make it so you cannot recall if you have counts and are flagged. You wanna be a scumbag on UO? Thats fine, just be prepared to face consequnces for your actions.

The only people against this proposed change would be those who currently play to grief innocent blues(the sheep that make UOF the amazing server it is) -- if your heart is true, dont grief a blue.
Agreed - you could even double the necessary counts for a pet. Pet gets 10 counts of killing blue (pets/players) - the owner goes red. If you want to attack blues, man up and play as a red. Quit being the cowards you are.

Grizard

Adept
I agree with a 15 minute timeout for pets where their skills are tanked. It is very much like the defense talismans.

Make the same item that instacures the 15 minute timeout.

Win/Win. Pets can't get back into action that easily with that mindset.

This is similar to faction fighting also...

Bromista

Grandmaster
poor blowmista got rolled at the rda? :D

$ win again
What RDA? Your guild has only been seen in one RDA in the last ten days. And even then I think we just heard about it after the fact. Double Lummox, was it?

It's not about "poor Bromista" being sad, getting left out, or getting rolled in anything lately because your guild is an absolute no-show. Haven't had any deaths at all lately which is kind of unusual for me. Been rocking that Lord title for like 10+ days now :D

You're just kinda weird...and it's fine to be weird. I'm just calling it out.