I think I may have a real solution to get more blues hunting pk's..

SpyderBite

Expert
it's not so much that the pk zerg is overwhelming as much as it's about the advantages pk's have over blues. Pk's are mostly in factions and they roll in large numbers for the most part. And with those large numbers they are pretty much rolling risk free and one major advantage with faction is the faction bless of items. Sure blues also have this ability but blues aren't as quick to join factions due to the zergs.

So if we had some type of system (honorable coins) that appeared in a backpack every time a blue killed a murderer and was able to buy let's say a 48 hour item bless with these ( insert name of the coins here) then that would not only give blues incentive to hunt reds, but it would also even the playing field a bit. Now blue's too could run around with gold runic weapons like a lot of the factioneers do.

I know there are probably some holes in this suggested system and it would need tweaking but I'm only trying to plant the seed here. Is this just ******** or does it have some potential?

*waves at Cheapie*

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I love how all the people crying about target closest are the same people that play dexxers... get shit on newbs #youUSErazor #youAREbad

Kilike

Grandmaster
I love how all the people crying about target closest are the same people that play dexxers... get shit on newbs #youUSErazor #youAREbad
I play both, but it's cute you think razor makes someone bad. I use sallos as well. The difference between us though; I wouldnt cry and leave if they removed it. #youCANTplaywithoutsallos #youCANT1v1 #youSTILLneedtoannounceyourwinner

For anyone that's curious. In mumble with EQMS all you hear is

Load up

Target closest

Fallback

Repeat

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Thats only killing brit bridge blues, only reason we use eb rails and target closest there is because you have legit about 1-2seconds where you can kill someone before they run into town.

Ask CoM how actual field fights with PVPers go -- theyre the ones who try to use target closest eb spam while kiting, meanwhile we heal it, stun them, and sync them #easyWin #whatsYOURpunkte? #zero

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
p.s.

I did play without sallos -- for a long time up until May.

You're right though -- I would quit if Sallos was removed, going back to UO on steam/razor is like playing on a laggy slideshow

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I like the cut of your jib, Mr. Fat Person Sin SDS. I'm assuming the SDS is a dyslexic thing and you meant DDS. I know your tricks, dentist.

Cheapsuit

Master
I don't know if it's the core problem or not cuz I was never able to get sallos to work right but maybe the target closest thingy does make the zergs stronger. Hmmmm good call.

Sup spyder! Didn't know you were here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheapsuit

Master
Just curious though if let's say sallos was suspended for use for *only 2 weeks* as a trial would things even out a bit. Hmmmm maybe we found the culprit.

Baby Blue

Master
I also wonder if those pots would be flying all over the place like reindeers without sallos.
In fact, Sallos is the most legit way to throw pots (read: can't create perfect pot throwing macros with it). Unfortunately once again you have no idea what you're talking about. Why do you even care?

RollOne90

Neophyte
Plain and simple, there is no way to fix the zerg of red vrs blue for the simple fact for instance eqms or pch/pwr roles with team relay chats.

There is one and one way only to make it even is make a server wide channel no matter the guild for blues and one for reds and one for faction(no matter the faction status).

Only problem would be on that note would be red/faction/blue spys setuping up ganks so in return would be pointless.

IF YOU CAN NOT COMMUNICATE VIA VOICE RELAY THERE IS NO POINT PVPING ANOTHER GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EQMS FTW

Deriz

Grandmaster
Just curious though if let's say sallos was suspended for use for *only 2 weeks* as a trial would things even out a bit. Hmmmm maybe we found the culprit.

Steam and razor have the same, if not better closest targetting macros. the stronger targeting macro '. target' in sallos you manually click the bar to set that person as target. This can also be replicated in steam and razor, although not from offscreen. Doesnt matter much though.

I also wonder if those pots would be flying all over the place like reindeers without sallos.

Most people can throw pots, the only people who script pot throwing are the ones using steam/razor, where it is possible to create macros that perfectly time the potions. (see @Athrez)

Everyone else hits the 2 buttons and throws the potion manually, it isnt rocket science.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
I love when dumb people get together to solve problems they don't understand, its lovely reading.

You pretend zegs are unavoidable....

There are no bolas so there is nothing stopping you from just running away. No one can stop you, so idk what your issue is?

No one is zerging dungeons. PK guilds need to maintain zerg like numbers to combat other guilds at Champ spawns. And to that effect their are plenty of blue zergs on the server.

Did I mention there are no bolas and you can just run away from any fight but yet you want it even easier?

You want to be rewarded for being blue which is a joke. At least reds cause player interactions which is the heart of any mmo. And you think you deserve something special for mining and killing shitty AI? Its a joke right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheapsuit

Master
I don't claim to know anything, which is why the words curious and wonder are used. I personally don't have a problem with zergs but have seen many complaints from people that do. I just want a fun and fair game for everyone but for you to say there are no dungeon zergs...lol is he serious?

Deadpool

Grandmaster
I love when dumb people get together to solve problems they don't understand, its lovely reading.

Look, I thought Wolverine and I could figure out how to get the 400 pound woman down the stairs using grease and a slide made of trash bags, okay? Jesus, I'll never live that shit down.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
@GluttonySDS @Mercedies @Shane @Frank Virginia @Telutci @Atanas @Georgiemane @Hambeast @Resh @Trevor @Meanbunny @Ryan McRipped @Abrahan

oQgAbtr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Steam and razor have the same, if not better closest targetting macros.

Then why do most players only use sallos and threaten to quit if it got taken away.

TBH i play razor because i do more than just pvp in a blue zerg. As in - i like Ultima Online, not the tree-hacked spaceship looking client you try to pass off as it.

This can also be replicated in steam and razor, although not from offscreen. Doesnt matter much though.

lol?

You mean you can pre-target any bar pulled in a call and instant drop when you appear on screen? na bro, it doesn't matter much though - L O L

Most people can throw pots, the only people who script pot throwing are the ones using steam/razor, where it is possible to create macros that perfectly time the potions. (see @Athrez)
Everyone else hits the 2 buttons and throws the potion manually, it isnt rocket science.

I agree, it is easy as piss. I'm 300 odd ping and do it without blinking.