Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Grandmaster
Hey guys! My name is Mango, and I am a crafter. So much time has gone by since I last played. I don't have much time anymore, however I am looking to get my feet wet again in the world of UOF.

Brun

Novice
OH HAI.

For I am Brun and Brun means me!

From Siege (98-~2003, shortly after Age of Shit)
Angel Island (um, after that)
Second Age (after that)
Renaissance (a little while ago)
HERE!

HAI ALL!

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Howdy, I have played uoforever since 2004 but recently found myself banned. I spoke out about staff selling gold for real life money, and it quickly got me banned after 11 years of playing and donating.

I played Atlantic since beta, and quit the expansion that came after t2a was released after seeing many of my friends leave to EQ and AC.

I come to join the army of EQ/MS and hopefully not get fully addicted. We will see how that goes, we will see

http://uoforum.com/threads/the-offi...life-picture-thread.38615/page-22#post-296839

The above link is my pictures, they are still valid I see no reason to repost them

210zjm8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Seleucid

Neophyte
P
Hey, guys. My in-game name is Cassandra Hope, and I'm here for new player help or any inquiries into our [NEW] guild for Youngs. Also contact me if interested in becoming a volunteer Companion.
Hi
Can you help me to log in. I installed the zip entered my registered account name and password but nothing goes. Would like to join up with you if I can get in.

Thanks in advance.
Seleucid

HombreSauce

Journeyman
20.HombreSauce here.

I played uoforever since 2003, and started up here on forever in 2013.
Sadly all my stuff got looted by "guildies", so I took a hiatus.

I am back now though, running on the characters "Ahab the Arab, Crippled Camel, HombreSauce and one saucy hombre"

Enjoy!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
20.HombreSauce here.

I played uoforever since 2003, and started up here on forever in 2013.
Sadly all my stuff got looted by "guildies", so I took a hiatus.

I am back now though, running on the characters "Ahab the Arab, Crippled Camel, HombreSauce and one saucy hombre"

Enjoy!

A warrior and a stylish dresser

lxknvlk

Hi all! I am Alex, in from Latvia, my character name is lxknvlk. Ive beed playing UO and totally pwning several shards back in 200* years. Been dreaming about playing UO again, and this is my first try since then. I dont have very much free time though. Would be happy to join some lite newb guild to get to know the shard.

Metal Militia

Apprentice
Hello - Been playing for a while. Not very 'social', but I finally decided to join forums. All I can say at this time is that this is a phenomenal game. I am a proud member of the Trin alliance (Free City of Trinsic) and Orgon is my primary character name.

cole

hey guys bakana sama, bakana senpai, and gravy here just some pleb status super new to uo love the server hate tha attacks

Hey everyone,

Long time UO player, my account on uoforever is 7 years old, however I admit I haven't played there in quite a long time. Instead, I'm coming from a server named Wakened (ok server, low population, kinda want to "play" with other people, ya know?!). This server looks GREAT and I've already started grinding away at my skills.

I'm bringing over my wife, Notsina. I asked her to post and introduce herself. Her reply was, "There's not a single person on that forum who's gonna give a sh*t about who I am...."

So, as a community welcoming new members to the server.... Can you all do me a HUGE favor and PM her (and spam the sh*t out of her inbox) telling her how much you care?

=)

PS - This is my third day here and these DDOS crap is getting old. Does this happen often?

-Al'Therian

HombreSauce

Journeyman
Hey everyone,

Long time UO player, my account on uoforever is 7 years old, however I admit I haven't played there in quite a long time. Instead, I'm coming from a server named Wakened (ok server, low population, kinda want to "play" with other people, ya know?!). This server looks GREAT and I've already started grinding away at my skills.

I'm bringing over my wife, Notsina. I asked her to post and introduce herself. Her reply was, "There's not a single person on that forum who's gonna give a sh*t about who I am...."

So, as a community welcoming new members to the server.... Can you all do me a HUGE favor and PM her (and spam the sh*t out of her inbox) telling her how much you care?

=)

PS - This is my third day here and these DDOS crap is getting old. Does this happen often?

-Al'Therian

We always give a shit about ladies!! :p
Welcome to both of you.

Dakiel

Hey all, just wanted to say hello and my name is Dakiel... played UO a looong time ago and never filled the void it left so here I am! back and ready to have some crazy adventures!

I am building a provo/archer to do some dungeon crawling and fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.