Losing Meta Pet with all relics after 12h

StegcO

Grandmaster
First of all i checked my meta to be sure was stabled :D

DeMedici I know is a nightmare to loose a MetaPet, just a few tips for the next one:

1) Petball (bank to be 100% sure you dont drop it in the fields, or 2X if you need)
2) 24h dono item, i'm super poor but that chain was one of the first item i bought
3) always stable your pet, i saw there is a mania to go afk or logout in house with meta near to you, okok you impress newbies that run in front of your house but risk is too high :D
4) 12h real life emergency is ok if you are a MD or a CIA agent

The only real problem about loosing meta is if you don't have internet conn and you live alone in Kamčatka or Gobi desert, even if staff add a page to open a ticket to staff to let them stable your pet you still need conn, but if you have conn you can easly pm staff or friend or login.

There is no solution about metapet: actual system or infinite chain devotion, but we can't lure them anymore in this situation.

girana

Grandmaster
What's this?

MQhqjiU.jpg

page 20 or 21

(the UOF Dono shop suck tooo hard to find stuff)

Lexington

Grandmaster
bad ppl with alot gold like me would abuse it.

Abuse it like how.... not stabling it... you rebel. LOL

If you are worried about someone leaving a pet unattended at a spawn they could easily make it auto stable after 15 mins.

Every other 10k dono item is blessed... 10k for a 12 hour time extension, and you still loose the item, is not a win IMO.

De Medici

Grandmaster

If you are worried about someone leaving a pet unattended at a spawn they could easily make it auto stable after 15 mins.

Every other 10k dono item is blessed... 10k for a 12 hour time extension, and you still loose the item, is not a win IMO.

For the dono shop relations 10k is cheap. There is a white wizard hat for 50k dono. its like 300$ for one piece of blessed cloth. For additional 1000$ you even get a full outfit. l o l

Young Star

Grandmaster
Its basically a 3m gold insurance policy for your 20m meta pet. If you plan on playing this game for the long term it is a very good investment.

It can also add value to the meta if you plan to sell it. The affinity bonus stays with the pet. You can confirm that a pet had tbis upgrade with a meta stone now. There is a small infinity symbol in the top left corner.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
The fact that it goes wild after 8 to 12 hours and it's literally the only thing you can trap in a house seems a little ridiculous. The timer should be more like a week and, frankly, they should just break anything on the ground trapping them. That being said, you're able to afford tens of millions of gold pieces worth of something easily lost and you go afk? Not saying that's the only case but come on, now...

Ionized

Grandmaster
why is girana even commenting?

If the shard statistics showed how many players him, bobby, and sherman ran off would be over 100+ new players im sure just within the last year

girana

Grandmaster
why is girana even commenting?

If the shard statistics showed how many players him, bobby, and sherman ran off would be over 100+ new players im sure just within the last year

its not our fault that we defeaded your old guild and their toxic leader left uof in shame and took his minions with him. The overall opinion seems still very positiv on this and most of these minion seems to back already.

We need a shard statistic on how many million of hour gametime we created by giving casuals and lonewolf players a easy way to get relics, eggs and powerscrolls.

Goapirat

Apprentice
So if my PC crashes in the Weekend while playing my Tamer i can be 100% shure i loose my Meta pet.
Because i wont have ANY Chance to buy a new PC on Sunday in Germany.

Beside this not everyone is as rich that he has all time enough cash to buy next day a new PC to install UO again and login and stable pet.

What solution is there in this case? @Staff

steve-o

Grandmaster
we did page to gms many times on people leaving fresh tamed ww (bonded) killing silver serpents to farm silver afk (faction) and they didn't do anything. Just think what could you farm with a spider...

everyone would abuse that HARD, ie: I could take my 6 tamers pet all at once in a spawn to finish it alone.

Bromista

Grandmaster
its not our fault that we defeaded your old guild and their toxic leader left uof in shame and took his minions with him. The overall opinion seems still very positiv on this and most of these minion seems to back already.

We need a shard statistic on how many million of hour gametime we created by giving casuals and lonewolf players a easy way to get relics, eggs and powerscrolls.
Sure, Babe is a complete and total idiot...but this makes no sense at all.

StegcO

Grandmaster
So if my PC crashes in the Weekend while playing my Tamer i can be 100% shure i loose my Meta pet.
Because i wont have ANY Chance to buy a new PC on Sunday in Germany.

Beside this not everyone is as rich that he has all time enough cash to buy next day a new PC to install UO again and login and stable pet.

What solution is there in this case? @Staff

You can pick up your phone and pm every friend/staff talking about your broken pc, they probably stable your pet.
If you don't have internet conn you need to use friend conn or free wifi or 4G mobile conn ecc ecc ecc to pm friend/staff about no conn and free roaming metapet

Statistically you broke a PC (or a part of it) every 3/4 years? There is 0,1%/day to broke it when you are using a MetaPet

99% of the time people forget to stable logging out or afk in house with supermegamotherfucking lvl7 metadragon near to him to pump their muscle :)

Some months ago happened to a werkt if i remeber correctly, afking hours in house with meta near to him.