Pet Movement Speed....

Mairon

Apprentice
Aight, I'm done being a forum warrior for now. I'll see ya in game bobby, or maybe not seeing how you won't release you in game chars.

4e0a242164ad6a457e58951ffd8a716a.jpg

This thread got derailed a bit, lets bring it back to these two questions:

1. Do you feel pets moving as fast as mounted players in PVP situations is balanced? If so, why?
2. Do you feel that its fair to have faction pets move slower than normal pets? If so, why?

Afro Man

Grandmaster
Aight, I'm done being a forum warrior for now. I'll see ya in game bobby, or maybe not seeing how you won't release you in game chars.

4e0a242164ad6a457e58951ffd8a716a.jpg

This thread got derailed a bit, lets bring it back to these two questions:
Pets do not belong in pvp the end....... Is it pets vs player .... or Player Vs Player?

Pandone

Grandmaster
pets moving slow when ur in faction is ********.
you cant recall when flagged if ur in faction too. and you get temporary statloss too if u die, which means u cant control ur pets, cant even make em follow you to recall to ur house.
there is a shitty permanent statloss for pets too, i know thats for every tamer but if ur factioner ur pet moves slow and u cant escape because u cant recall, and if u die, ur pets will die with high chance because u cant get em back to ur house even if u resurrect because they arent listening to you coz of faction statloss. some monsters will spawn where u died and will kill ur pets even if pks had mercy and didnt kill ur pets.

pets moving fast when not in combat is great imo. it makes playing a tamer feel smooth. it should be like that in faction too.
+1

BEN!

Grandmaster
wat? I mean if u want screens I can dig them up after I'm back from A&W (mama burger op). It was p Sherman, godcanjudgeme, and some other chump vs me, Robert and someone else forget who. It was over in <1 minute with 3 of your corpses on the ground. Sherman panicking and running around in circles was hilarious btw, made it real easy to land a stun punch.

we even took the time to stack the bodies

0gZFBUY.png

GEiDEgE.png

Bobby123

Grandmaster
WILL EQMS FIGHT $ guild 10V10 ? 5v5 ? 3v3 ?

lets get staff to hold gold so no excuses will given by both parties ? lets bet 10 mil gold for the fun .

WILL U ? WILL U NOT ?

TELL U WAT , let me sweeten the deal , IF EQMS beat $ , i throw in addtional 5 mil as bonus for EQMS . And i will pass gold for staff to hold first

LAWL !

$ WINS AGAIN !

LET THE DODGE EXCUSE BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahah

BEN!

Grandmaster
\

Only one thing to do host a player event EQMS vs $ have it posted on forums a few weeks in advance..... that way there is no back out and lots of gold to be won ... and no shit talking when its over just fight and be happy that you had a good time pvp'ing

are you new? we beat them in a arranged guild fight and they didn't fork over the gold (plenty of proof on forum)

they say they propose that the gms hold the gold? gms don't do that and they haven't asked a gm to do that

stop reading bobbys copy and pasted bullshit he is a troll and no one wants to entertain him with another 3 week process of money complaing about timezones and putting it off (unless he pays what is owed)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
are you new? we beat them in a arranged guild fight and they didn't fork over the gold (plenty of proof on forum)

they say they propose that the gms hold the gold? gms don't do that and they haven't asked a gm to do that

stop reading bobbys copy and pasted bullshit he is a troll and no one wants to entertain him with another 3 week process of money complaing about timezones and putting it off (unless he pays what is owed)

STORYTIME !

typical EQMS dodge !

lawl !

$wins again !

SO EQMS CLAIMED THEY BEAT $ guild but they wont fight again ??????? i already stated i will throw in extra 5 mil gold IF EQMS BEAT $ !

Looks like EQMS DONT WANT EASY GOLD since they claim they beat $ EASY?

OR either that EQMS IS SCARED ??????????????????

LAWL !

limlight

Grandmaster
Actually legit post. I had a dragon chase me through whole dungeon. Pet speed is stupid here

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Actually legit post. I had a dragon chase me through whole dungeon. Pet speed is stupid here

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

SHOW ME VIDEO PLS ! lawllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !

ANOTHER EQMS propaganda !

lawl !

EQMS must be so affected by $ guild owning them day n night .

Let me do a recollection of what EQMS has been complaining since they move over from uoforever to UOF .

-EQMS COMPLAINING ABT ALL GUARD ME SO Fix all guard me. ( checked)
-EQMS COMPLAINING ABT OVERPOWERED PETS SO Fix pets damage ( checked)
-SO EQMS PROPOSING GIVing MURDER COUNTS FOR KILLING PETS ? ( lawl biggest joke ever )
-and NOW FIX PET MOVEMENT SPEED ?

SO WATS NEXT ? MAKE ALL PETS WITH 1hp so they can kill it with a magic arrow spell ?

LAWL !

EQMS MOTTO IS " WHEN U CANT BEAT THEM INGAME , CRY ABT THEM ON FORUMS " .

lawl !

$ wins again !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
eqms wont fight $ yet, they need more ''fixes'' before their eyes will dry up enough to see their screens

sad troll is sad... look at the pics in this thread, $ is destroyed nearly every time we fight them...and thats with all of them having multiple pets.

We even beat them in the 10v10 setup for a million gold and after they lost they refused to pay us the mil(its been 2 months now). Oh well, keep on talking about EQMS, #EQMS is still trending.

p.s.

Please keep this thread on track discussing why dragons and other pets should be able to move as fast their mounted owner and keep up with them for a 50+ screen chase.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
don't quote me just to tell tall tales, I'm already well aware of your delusions, boy

you never showed to the 10v10

you'll never show to a 10v10

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
hahaha, the 10v10 took place after you quit the game because house hiding was nerfed.

anyway....

Please keep this thread on track discussing why dragons and other pets should be able to move as fast their mounted owner and keep up with them for a 50+ screen chase.

@Liberty

wreckognize

Grandmaster
once you can admit that you never did an actual 10v10 and why, (either you rolled up with 15 players and couldn't control them, or told them to dishonorably attack while the other team got ready) you'll realize that there's no need for any changes to pet mechanics.

Trust the admins on their decision to make these fixes, even if you can't understand them.