Stop The Running!

limlight

Grandmaster
Lol its a joke cerebellum. Sometimes something has no positive side. Bolas are terrible. Im happy to deal with stam loss....thats a logical complaint. But considering this is a uor shard pre aos...adding bolas would be very lame.
Might as well add ssi lrc etc

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Dellan

Grandmaster
This mount stamina idea gave me a load of other ideas, partially related to pvp.. Imagine some kind of mount treat, some Turbo thing, which would be made only by GM cooks/alchys, and gave the mount infinite stamina for... say, 2-3 mins. With some delay timer to use it again, of course. It would be just a small kick in case your mount runs out and you really want to bail. Both sides in the fight would have this, of course, but.. you'd need your hated trammelites to craft that. You could also pay small fee at stables to refresh your mount to full stam. It wouldn't work for ethies of course, ethies ain't supposed to be battle mounts. Also, if mount stamina would be dependant on dexterity of the mount.. that might open doors to player controlled breeding. You'd need (obviously) two mountable animals (three or more if you prefer animal gangbang), guy with GM vet GM anat, and some kind of rare dropping from mobs. Gump would pop up, you'd pick two animals, and breed them. It would take a while before their offspring would grow up enough to be mountable. You'd be breeding and crossbreeding better and better animals (there would be some finish line for this, of course), with better stats. Such thing would also spawn more professions here, and open big market for good mounts.

This is probably the most trammelish idea you ever heard, and what does it do for PVP? Probably nothing, but it would keep trammies happy, and face it, y'all pvpers and reds need trammies :D

didnt read all this crap,

but here is your solution (as mentioned by others) -

LINK character stamina to mount stamina, AND enable more rapid stamina loss when hp's are low (people here can be redlined and still bolt, i literally think you have to be 1 hp for stamina to actually drop).

Silvers

Master
-1 to bola -1 to wand +1 to

LINK character stamina to mount stamina, AND enable more rapid stamina loss when hp's are low (people here can be redlined and still bolt, i literally think you have to be 1 hp for stamina to actually drop).

Dorrien

-1 to bola -1 to wand +1 to

Can't think of anything else a PK Gank squad could want more.

But Stamina MUST be linked to Mount Stamina. The only way this change would work is if mount runs out of stamina and there is NOTHING you can do to fix it but walk/wait.

halygon

Grandmaster
But Stamina MUST be linked to Mount Stamina. The only way this change would work is if mount runs out of stamina and there is NOTHING you can do to fix it but walk/wait.
Why? Running on foot is too fast?

Mount stam should be separate from player stam.. They are for two different things. Mount stamina is to prevent all day running. Player stam is for special move usage and swing rate. Both should deplete but player stam can be refreshed.

Why? Running on foot is too fast?

Mount stam should be separate from player stam.. They are for two different things. Mount stamina is to prevent all day running. Player stam is for special move usage and swing rate. Both should deplete but player stam can be refreshed.

No I agree with you haly, I think it should work as the above. these guys are sort of proposing a different system, and what I am saying is that the only way their system would be ok would be to tie in mount stamina as well. At the end of the day, mount stam must be implemented in some form.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I got bored of running endlessly like ten years ago, thats why, if someone runs off screen, i dont bother chasing. That person isn't ready to PvP yet, and therefore is not worthy of my time.

halygon

Grandmaster
I got bored of running endlessly like ten years ago, thats why, if someone runs off screen, i dont bother chasing. That person isn't ready to PvP yet, and therefore is not worthy of my time.
Same here, unless they have a name and then I record them running.