Stop The Running!

jkg8787

Master
But considering this is a uor shard pre aos...adding bolas would be very lame.
Still reading the thread, but wanted to reply to this. Bolas were a UO:R item, were they not? I'm like 99% sure. There's no way they were AoS, I quit long before that.

I dont agree with this at all i think mount stamina is stupid. I use a plain lumberjacker to fight with cuz im lazy lol. Regardless if someone wants to run from a fight they can normally get away unless they are stunned and parad a bunch, its just life here on UO and i think wands would really make PVP bad here on UOF

halygon

Grandmaster
I dont agree with this at all i think mount stamina is stupid. I use a plain lumberjacker to fight with cuz im lazy lol. Regardless if someone wants to run from a fight they can normally get away unless they are stunned and parad a bunch, its just life here on UO and i think wands would really make PVP bad here on UOF
Actually it's not life on UO, it's only life on uof. All other shards have stam loss

stunoma.

Grandmaster
If they add wants im not playing here anymore.

Dont really need mount stamina considering all the pvp is done in brit and everyone house hides. Play a stun mage.

crazy-horse

Master
If we want realism.. lets make casting while at a gallup have to pass a dexterity minus bouncing around and trying to stay on your mount without holding the reins test. Agterall, isn't casting spells supposed to require concentration?

halygon

Grandmaster
If they add wants im not playing here anymore.

Dont really need mount stamina considering all the pvp is done in brit and everyone house hides. Play a stun mage.
Well you surely won't be able to run all over Brit to get away from me :p

Really though. Stamina loss isn't as noticeable as it sounds like. If it is, then it was implemented wrong. It should be a GRADUAL decrease in stamina while running. It just means you can't run all day, not that you can't run a lot.

halygon

Grandmaster
If we want realism.. lets make casting while at a gallup have to pass a dexterity minus bouncing around and trying to stay on your mount without holding the reins test. Agterall, isn't casting spells supposed to require concentration?
Re-read this and other related threads. It's not about realism at all.

Vorax

Grandmaster
why shouldn't people run lol. should they just stand there and die aint that just ********? i can see th epoint in fair 1v1 and abit bitchy to run forever but what about 3 red chasing some poor guy down in dungeon id run for as long as i can i am not gonna stop and let them kill me
I think the point is to stop these people with GM Running, Hint: Mel Gibson/Ron Paul, and a side note on the bolas, would make taming pvp much more viable, and stealth archers would be a lot better at getting solo kills :D

Malkraven

Grandmaster
I think the point is to stop these people with GM Running, Hint: Mel Gibson/Ron Paul, and a side note on the bolas, would make taming pvp much more viable, and stealth archers would be a lot better at getting solo kills :D

Bola all kill is horrible imo and im glad its not here

Magpie

Adept
I kind of love the long chases. So satisfying when you finally kill.. or enraging when you finally die. There's a lot of fun strategy involved with catching up with a runner.

Schmitty2364

Neophyte
I kind of love the long chases. So satisfying when you finally kill.. or enraging when you finally die. There's a lot of fun strategy involved with catching up with a runner.

Good for you. Glad you think "fun" is wasting 45 minutes to 2 hours running around doing basically nothing